View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 am




Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
EasyArmy Bolt Action Lister 
Author Message
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Caimheul wrote:
Lately I have been intermittently having the same issue as Bob. Should I also send you my registered email? Thank you for all your hard work on this tool!


Yes please.


Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:43 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:54 pm
Posts: 12
Soviet Engineers have 2xPanzefaust :D


Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:19 pm
Profile
Private First Class

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am
Posts: 66
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Is it possible to add native irregulars to both the v.1 Brit / IJA reinforced platoons?


Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:35 pm
Profile
Sergeant

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Posts: 325
I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the work you do! I use the site a lot when designing new armies :D


Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Thanks! And sorry to everyone for the long delay in updates for the v2 FAQ and Battle of the Bulge book. I've been working on another project (to be released soon, and no not v4 or TY FOW).

I should hopefully finish up soon and then it's back to BA!


Mon May 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Bolt Action site updated to version 2 Errate, including M3 Stuarts.


Mon May 29, 2017 10:20 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
kkortekaas wrote:
Is it possible to add native irregulars to both the v.1 Brit / IJA reinforced platoons?


Added. And also to the Fall of Singapore and Burma selectors for both.


Mon May 29, 2017 10:49 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Grolshek wrote:
Soviet Engineers have 2xPanzefaust :D


Added (from the v2 errata)


Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
tanks a million :lol:


Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:54 pm
Posts: 12
EasyArmy.com wrote:
Grolshek wrote:
Soviet Engineers have 2xPanzefaust :D


Added (from the v2 errata)

Thanks.


Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:17 am
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
Should the Royal Marine Commando sections be available on the Reinforced Generic platoon ?


Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:36 am
Profile
Private
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:19 pm
Posts: 14
Panzerbusche 41 has an incorrect crew size - the correct value should be 3


Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:45 pm
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Cynical wrote:
Panzerbusche 41 has an incorrect crew size - the correct value should be 3


Fixed.


Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 am
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Should the Royal Marine Commando sections be available on the Reinforced Generic platoon ?


Added.


Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
EasyArmy.com wrote:
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Should the Royal Marine Commando sections be available on the Reinforced Generic platoon ?


Added.


Thanks Muchly - the boys from no 3 Commando salute you :lol:


Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:53 am
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
Just noticed the entry for the Italian L6/40- tank
You seem to have given it the Flak special rule instead of the 1 man turret it should have


Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:31 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:54 pm
Posts: 12
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Just noticed the entry for the Italian L6/40- tank
You seem to have given it the Flak special rule instead of the 1 man turret it should have

And Recce and Vulnerable...


Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 pm
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
Grolshek wrote:
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Just noticed the entry for the Italian L6/40- tank
You seem to have given it the Flak special rule instead of the 1 man turret it should have

And Recce and Vulnerable...


Actually it does have the Vulnerable rule - but you are correct it does not have the Recce rule
It also states that if you take the flamethrower version you lose Recce - so does that make it a tank again? :roll: :lol:


Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 am
Profile
Private

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:54 pm
Posts: 12
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Grolshek wrote:
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Just noticed the entry for the Italian L6/40- tank
You seem to have given it the Flak special rule instead of the 1 man turret it should have

And Recce and Vulnerable...


Actually it does have the Vulnerable rule - but you are correct it does not have the Recce rule
It also states that if you take the flamethrower version you lose Recce - so does that make it a tank again? :roll: :lol:

Special rules:
-recce
-vulnerable
-one man turret
-flamerthrower-> loses recce rule and vehicle is more vulnerable=+1 on damage chart
-command tank and open-top if command tank option is taken


Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 am
Profile
Corporal

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am
Posts: 197
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Grolshek wrote:
Truscott Trotter wrote:
Just noticed the entry for the Italian L6/40- tank
You seem to have given it the Flak special rule instead of the 1 man turret it should have

And Recce and Vulnerable...


Actually it does have the Vulnerable rule - but you are correct it does not have the Recce rule
It also states that if you take the flamethrower version you lose Recce - so does that make it a tank again? :roll: :lol:


Should be updated correctly. Added the Co-ax also.

Is there a consensus on moving the flame-thrower version to the Tank slot?


Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 am
Profile
Technical Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am
Posts: 817
Well it makes sense to me as presumably it was made an armoured car because of the recce special rule?
However, I note other tanks with recce such as the Stuart and Chaffee are not classed as armoured cars?
Perhaps an email to Alessio or facepalm post?


Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:03 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

36,294,782 Views Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y