View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

I have some items listed on Ebay. If you're interested in something, please let me know, I can some time add a little something.

thanks for looking

ebay seller... aam1234d

more items listing all this week. I know timing is GREAT!!

Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:03 am
Staff Sergeant

This Friday will be my last day to complete transactions. I will not be posting on Ebay nor accepting Paypal. I need to take a long break from terrain making, clean up a garage, and reorganize my life. If there are any last minute issues/concerns...please let me know.

thank you for your time!

ebay seller: aam1234d

the list is updated with some Hirst Art molds
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181974493037?ss ... 1555.l2649

Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:04 am
Staff Sergeant

UPDATE: I will open back up with some selling for a bit. My plans are to move by May, so I need to get rid of a lot of items. I have some 28mm fencing, sandbags, a few crates/barrels, and one of..if not...my Best work ever on a stone/wood foot bridge for 28mm+...2 end pieces, bridge, and 2 roof sections that break apart for storage. I need to get some pixs together, but I think I can offer a nice deal.

thanks for looking!

Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:54 am
Staff Sergeant

I have two bags of 6mm static grass from Aussie Secntics in a Summer blend (25g) and a winter green (20g) color. I never got around to making my own tufts...is someone interested making some for me/ trade for services/ or something else? US based please if you've had experience with making these in bulk. PM the offer if you need to or post here. thanks for looking! I'll post the same offer on one other site.

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:35 am
Staff Sergeant

I think this is a deal... 21 sections of a 1/100th scale RR track, plus the river sections. The RR tracks are 6" long there's at least 23 pieces. The river sections are about 48" in total length. They're made of resin and nicely painted. The pix shows 21 RR tracks, but I have a small reserve. First offer gets them. I need to ship to the US. The tracks and the river sections are a total of $65 including- US shipping. I have these offered on FB as well. Going to Ebay 2/15/16

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:32 pm
Staff Sergeant

I picked this up thinking I can paint them, but it may be too much for me to handled... untouched- new in the box. asking $90 shipped to the US.
edit: Untouched refers to everything still on the sprues, and hopefully a great deal for someone here.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:43 am
Staff Sergeant

Hand crafted Cross post fencing. 10 pieces which is about 6' of total length. Nicely accented, and ready for the gaming table. Others can be made available. The $38 includes shipping to the US. These are nice for 15mm. The tank and infantry stand are for scale only, and are not included. The zig-zag design will make several set-ups, but some times won't match...I have the zig-zag, and the zag-zig smile emoticon Please ask any questions, however, I will offer these on several sites. Thanks for looking! The reason for the sale...I need some Paypal money to get something else! Better used with 15mm FoW...ACW etc.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:32 am
Staff Sergeant

I have about 40 each of these HO(?)shipping containers as shown. I would like to sell them as a group for $2 each. Shipping is $12 to the US, and $24 everywhere else. There's no international tracking number at that amount. Please add $10 for Int'l. tracking. These are semi-new...great condition, and a lot of them! I can break them up as well, but shipping is the same amount. It's always best to buy and sell in bulk. thanks for looking...ask any questions as needed. I was going to make a Team Yankee Desert compound, but I'm running out of time, and need to thin some stock. Posted to several sites...first offer accepted.

please note- I will ask for the actual shipping cost, but not more than posted. These items are very lite.

Mon May 02, 2016 12:32 am
Staff Sergeant

I have these newly made Hay Stacks for sale. I'm asking 75 cents each plus shipping. I'd like to send this first batch to the US. I'm also working on some 28mm hay Stacks as shown. I'm asking for a fair value on those. Again...this is the first version of these. Others will follow and possible variations if demands/request are made. These are offered on one other site.
thanks for looking!

Thu May 19, 2016 5:42 am
Staff Sergeant

Last call on the hay stacks. I.ll post to ebay soon. Thanks for looking. Reasonable offers considered

Fri May 20, 2016 8:28 pm
Staff Sergeant

I'm working on a large project for a friend. The set includes Log tripod obstacles, hedgehogs, tetrahedrons, wired obstacles and a few bombed out areas. I can make a limited number of extras if someone is interested. I'm trying to make them in bulk... The Tripod obstacles are $4.50 each...
they can be based, free standing, with or without flags etc. The logs will slightly vary in size for a variety of looks. The hedgehogs are $1.25 each, and the Tetrahedrons are $1.50 each. I'm also working on some bombed out beach areas, but these are in the earlier stages of being completed. Let me know if you're interested...I can ship internationally on these items as most of them are fairly lite. Int'l. shipping runs about $22. I hope to complete this project by June 15th.

thanks for looking!

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:16 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have some sets of Stonehenge coming up. I can make 3 sets, and I'm asking $40 which includes shipping to the US. Due to the weight of the set...it's expensive to ship. I have this offer posted on FB. If you're interested, please PM me. There's no obligation to buy, and I will post the final set for your approval. I've made several of these sets from a FoW lg. base to 15mm, and 28mm scale use. thanks for looking.

Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:18 pm
Staff Sergeant

Is anyone interested in a large amount of Belgium Gates, hedgehogs, dragon teeth, large artillery bunker with gun, tetrahedrons, and some Hemmkurvenhindernis? Everything is newly built, and apart of an 18' table battle that WAS going to take place in Sept. Unfortunately... The guy I was building these for is sick, and will be out of gaming thru Sept. I can always make more, but I can't hold onto this set for long. I would like to sell everything within the US, and as one bulk offer, but I can split if response is slow. With all of this said...my photobucket is DOA. I can direct you to a facebook site with everything posted.

all of the piece were build for Bolt Action use
I.ll ask for a fair price

partial quantity located on FB
https://www.facebook.com/28mmgamingterr ... =3&theater

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:04 am
Staff Sergeant

I these items for sale. I'm asking $36 which includes shipping to the US. 3 Pieces of my Frozen Cracked Ice terrain. $28 local pick-up. These will be offered at several sites...first offer accepted. I will combine shipping over the next 3 days. These will scale from 15mm to 54mm.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm looking for some of the older FoW books. I just need them for the pictures :) I can offer some money and/or a CUSTOM dice box in exchange. Let me know if we can work something out this month. it will look something like this...

themed dice box with felt inside, and cork and/or protective base.

1/17 update- offer accepted! thank you!

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 am
Staff Sergeant

I have a gently used Pegasus Dice tin and newer Pegasus Dice bag for sale to the US at $70. this includes shipping. The items benefit a local gamer's family...the husband recently passed away.

pixs on FB at this link. first transfer of money gets it. You can also counter, but I think this is a very fair deal.

thanks for looking!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7817772 ... 9468604065

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:55 am
Staff Sergeant

hello,

I have some items listed on Ebay... you can search this listing to view the rest of them. Let me know if you pick something up

thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182533268666?ss ... 1555.l2649

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:28 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm offering the Dragon Teeth- painted for 50 cents each plus shipping. I think that's a fair offer. i have several hundred available. These are made of hydrostone, and have 5 layers of painting/dry brushing on them. If dropped...they may slightly chip, but they're easy to dry brush to cover it up. They come in an assortment of sizes, but that adds character to them. I also have some pieces with med/heavy damage to them as well. Questions. comments, suggestions? thanks for looking!

Fri May 19, 2017 3:56 am
Staff Sergeant

If someone is interested in these...I have a first class mail box with 21 of these pieces for $12 including shipping to the US. Or add any comments, questions or suggestions. thanks for looking!

6/4/17 update... after some suggestions, I'll have these priced at 3 for a buck plus shipping. I can ship 21 in a first class USPS box. Let me know about any other quantities.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:53 pm
Staff Sergeant

deleted

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6