1) Don't be a dick. Be nice. Constructive criticism is fine, but don't get personal. We're all gamers here, let's be friendly.
2) No racist remarks. Seriously, see #1.
3) Please no politics, okay? Plenty of that going around. Let's set that aside and revel in our shared love of miniatures and nerd games.
4) No n00dz. (n00bz, however, are welcome!)
5) No copyrighted material.
6) Have fun.
7) You may trade/sell/post eBay links or whatever- just understand that WWPD has zero liability in these cases. Our name's Paul and that's twixt y'all. Got it?
-----added post Stevepocolypse by Dirty Jon ---------
8) If you get 'moderated', don't argue -- it will likely end badly for you. Take a second, re-read what you have posted and think about how others may have read what you wrote. There is an amazing lack of 'tone' on the Internet and things often come across differently than intended -- trust me, I know!
9) You have no "rights" here. This is a site owned by an individual. You are a guest here - act like one.
10) If you don't actually LIKE the games featured on this board, then move on to another site. We run the WWPD family of sites because we actually like these games. If your objective is to complain and tell everyone how stupid the games/manufacturers are, then please go start your own "I Hate X" blog.
11) Do not engage in Recreational Outrage. Getting worked up about things completely out of proportion is tiring. Definition from Straight Dope: "RO -- "Recreational Outrage" describes when a poster expresses righteous indignation and gets highly worked up (outraged) over some issue, typically some news occurrence that is completely irrelevant to the person’s own life and has no effect on that poster personally. The poster derives (recreational) satisfaction from expressing outrage and moral indignation, frequently including a sense of moral superiority, thus differentiating Recreational Outrage from other forms of outrage."
Here is a helpful link
to the Mac-Daddy of all Flames of War Recreational Outrage if you must.