View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

as promised... here's the link to the ebay seller with the Ashes of Stalingrad buildings sprues. I have no association with him, but I have purchased these before. they're mailing from Russia, and will take slightly longer to arrive. I have some on order, and if you would like some painted, we can make a deal. they're about $4 with shipping unpainted, and he sells them in lots of 5. very modular to make many designs, and features. you can also add your own flooring with .40" styrene sheets which should fit in the pre-molded clips. 5 sprues will make 2-3 large buildings with some extra pieces. good luck!

EBAY listing- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ashes-of-Stalin ... 1e9859abf8
Ashes of Stalingrad, 5 sprues 15mm city ruins plastic terrain Flames of War
( 131405032440 )

dano903 wrote:
I have this set available. the set includes the two buildings, debris piles and the wall sections. this is good for AAM and/or FoW 15mm gaming terrain. I'm asking $35 for the set- including shipping. I can ship overseas for $48. if this ships overseas, it will be first class mail with no real tracking number. I will include a little extra to ship up to 2 lbs. a few extra debris piles etc... up to 2 lbs. the gaming pieces are not included. PM me any offers, and/or ask any questions here. thanks!

this will be offered on several forums... first full offer accepted.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 am
Staff Sergeant

I have a set of walls available. there are 30 pieces of the tall walls- generic...no windows or doors. the set includes the walls pictured... no road pieces. there's over 20' of walls, and they stand about 1 1/8" tall. based on a mdi plank, and the walls and tiles constructed of a floor tile material. very durable, and this is about the 5th set I've crafted. ask any questions. the walls are posted on a few forums...so it's up to a first call- first sell set-up. thanks for your time. I'm asking $85 which includes shipping to the US. they're a bit heavy for Int'l. shipping. an earlier set was featured in an article, and is shown with an autumn flocking. these will work for 15mm to 28mm gaming

Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 pm
Staff Sergeant

this set is available on Ebay at listing #181653746899. if you purchase it, please let me know... I can always add a little something to the box for members. thanks for looking.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x38 ... jdsvjn.jpg

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:05 am
Staff Sergeant

have the listed FoW blisters available thru Monday. all of the blisters are in good condition. these are the Early War vehicles. you can search the pix thru the FoW site. please post your request in this thread. it's late Friday, but I can ship Saturday morning to catch the weekend mail. please paypal me when possible.

2 ea. IT 303- Auto belindas
3 ea. BR747 Lg. Infantry packs...Anzac/Australians ALL 3 packs for $20 (one pack with slight damage) or $10 each
2 ea. BR744 British 8th Army MG team
2 ea. GE409 Kubelwagens
1 ea. L6/40
4 ea. A13 BR025
3 ea. A10 BR022

all packs are considered $4 each unless otherwise stated. Please confirm your order and PM your address. I'll include a "bulk" price final total (meaning, multiple blisters will cost slightly less when the total is submitted). shipping is no more than $7 total domestic, $10 Canada and $15 International. for int'l. shipping, this is shipped without a tracking number, or add $12 extra for one. these are listed on several sites, so it's first PM...first sale.
thanks again for looking!

dano

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 pm
Staff Sergeant

ALL SOLD OUT!

3 ea. BR747 Lg. Infantry packs...Anzac/Australians ALL 3 packs for $20 (one pack with slight damage) $10 each
2 ea. BR744 British 8th Army MG team
2 ea. GE409 Kubelwagens

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:08 am
Staff Sergeant

Does anyone have the OLD Historic Battlefront Stalingrad maps from long ago? I would be interested in several. there was the 100m map, and 10m map. I'm looking for both of those, and the French town maps. thanks!
these were for Axis and Allies miniatures.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:05 am
Staff Sergeant

this is my second dice tray. the walls were raised to prevent dice from falling out. there some nice detail with the windows, and tile work. this matches the Italian styled walls I make. The throwing area has a 1/4" cork base to reduce noise. Scratch built, hand painted, numbered, dated, and signed. I'm asking for offers including shipping. US shipping is $11. It will take some abuse, but limited "drop test", if you know what I mean. ask any questions as needed. thanks for your time!

if you have a design in mind, theme, color etc., let me know...if I can build it I will, if you don't want it after completion...it goes to Ebay or a local flea market.
1 lb. 6 oz. 7x8 1/2x4 1/2" tall

$35 +/- shipped???

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:35 pm
Staff Sergeant

eBay item number:

I have this listing on Ebay. feedback is appreciated. thanks for looking!

Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this item on Ebay for a Defense position. please comment as needed. if you're interested, please let me know.
thanks for your time!

Thanks for looking...The Item Sold.

eBay item number:

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:47 am
Staff Sergeant

I was going to post this set of buildings and walls to Ebay. I would like to offer them here, first. If there's some interest, please let me know. this will all fit into large flat rate box. The set includes everything in the second picture with the three buildings lined up with the brick walls, debris piles and rafters. I'm asking $80 which includes shipping to the US. I will also have a few smaller pieces to add to this, just not pictured yet. I'll post this to Ebay Sunday afternoon if there's no interest. sorry about the short notice, but I will have some other items available soon. Please ask any questions. The items are very well built, but will need some TLC. most of the material is hydrostone, and parts of the construction includes some reinforced points when needed; however, I'm not perfect. mostly designed for Bolt Action, these will work for Dust as well.

Update: This goes to Ebay by 2pm. thanks for looking!

Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 am
Staff Sergeant

Offer pending on the buildings

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm
Staff Sergeant

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:00 am
Staff Sergeant

eBay item number:

I have this sandbag lot listing on Ebay. if you purchase it, I can always include a little extra something. thanks for looking!

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:13 pm
Staff Sergeant

sandbags available, but I don't know a fair price. The "L's" are a bit fragile, but everything else is holding up very well. I need to flock a few pieces. The base is a Masonite plank, but I add a second layer of material to reinforce the base, and avoid all moisture issues. all of these pieces are painted the same. there are some rounded artillery locations and some with straight lines. these will work into a LARGE trench system I have in the works. I'll post a pix of that soon. I'm thinking of $3 for an 8" section plus shipping. these are best shipped in a flat rate box due to the weight. I had them on Ebay, but there wasn't a lot of interest. I'm opened to suggestions. thanks for your time!

Sat May 02, 2015 5:49 pm
Staff Sergeant

newly listed on Ebay...
eBay item number:

let me know if you're interested in this... I can always include a little something extra. Please comment on the price as needed. I'm trying to find a fair price point.

UPDATE- this item sold. thanks for looking

Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 am
Staff Sergeant

priced for a quick sale...bulk offers are my favorite. this is posted on facebook, and first offer, first sale.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7817772 ... tif_t=like

Sun May 10, 2015 4:05 am
Staff Sergeant

I have a few of these sets available. I can place a US, Japan, British, French, or Russian flag on the front leg as shown. These would ship well in a USPS small flat rate box. I can ship one set for $15, and a second set for an additional $8. The flag is a paper cut-out, but it will look nice when coated, and slightly flocked. I have 3 sets ready now if there is some interest. The sandbags are from a Hirst art sandbag mold. they're mounted on a coated Masonite 3/4" plank. the idea was to get a 6x6" defense position. better scaled for BA or Dust. 90% of my sandbags have been painted the same color. I've used a hydrostone plaster for the mold...sealed the plaster, and hand painted the pieces. ask any questions as needed. thanks for your time. I can ship to the US, and accept Paypal. Some international shipping will be available a bit later. style/design/ flocking will alter slightly, but all very similar. pixs available upon request prior to shipping.

Fri May 22, 2015 4:53 am
Staff Sergeant

German set available.

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 am
Staff Sergeant

this is the latest offerings... I'll number them, and take offers. shipping is either $5 or $11. if it fits in a small USPS flat rate box...$5, everything else is $11 due to the weight. if there's a little wiggle room, I can throw in a little something extra.

these are only offered here. I'm kind of a nice guy, and will consider offers when combining listings. Again, these are offered until Friday night at 10pm...pst.

#1 winter themed bunker. based on an 11x11" base, with the hirst art trench mold, and sand bags. will work for BA, but looks really good with Dust. I'll combine shipping as much as possible. no figures come with anything...just for scale only. I'm asking $25 which includes shipping to the US.

Last edited by dano903 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 am
Staff Sergeant

#2 is a destroyed building base with the debris piles. the debris piles are all hydrostone with a bit of flare. This is approx. 10" long and
5 1/2" wide. this will work for BA, but looks great for Dust. I'm asking $25 shipped, or $13 when combined with a second purchase. there is some weight to this piece, but no issues with warping. The colors will look better in person...you know, kind of like that girl in the picture you're about to be introduced to..."she looks better in person!". Ask any questions as needed. I can make more of these (like a whole town of them, but it will be a few weeks)

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 am
Staff Sergeant

#3 is a set of "Version 1" clay tile walls. these are part hirst art molds, and my work with the walls added. the assortment includes the wall units, and the fountain. My version 1 items are sort of a test project for color and construction. I will continue this type of work, but the colors may vary slightly. as you can see, the larger wall has a darker color, and the shorter walls a lighter color. I will probably continue with the lighter colored walls. I'm asking $18 shipped to the US, or $10 when combined with another order. These offers are good thru Friday night at 10pm pst. I have a gaming club to take whatever doesn't sell. these will work better for BA, but will work for Dust. The doorway in the larger wall is a bit small for dust. at least 4' of walls (linear length).

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:31 am
Staff Sergeant

item#4 Beauty and the Bunker set. included is an artillery emplacement, four sandbags sections, and the bunker setting. The front of the bunker is a 'defense position' from Horizon Creation 3D. I added the hirst art mold trench and sandbag pieces. This is one of my nicer pieces I believe I'm offering. There is some nice flowering around the front and back of the setting, and nice detailing on the trench works. This will ship to the US in a med. flat rate box, and I can ship by Saturday. Please ask any questions as needed. I'm asking $35 shipped, or $22 when combined with another lot.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 am
Staff Sergeant

item #5 for 15mm... here is a set of trees, and hay stacks. the set includes the items here...minus the game pieces. I'm asking $15. shipping is $5 to the US.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:31 am
Staff Sergeant

update... items 2, 3, and 4 are taken.

items #1 and #5 are available til tonight 10pm pst.

thanks for looking!

Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:12 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have another round of terrain pieces listed Sunday the 14th. mainly some stonewall ponds in 28mm. assorted sizes, colors, and styles

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next