View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

I have this listed on ebay for some road sections. If you're interested in some, please let me know here. thanks
dan

Flames of War, Bolt Action 15mm 28mm Cobblestone roads 13 pc. set 3" wide (181568644167)

Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm working on some smoke columns. I have 20 pieces shown, plus a few extras I'll throw in. I'm asking $30 for the set- shipped to the US, or $17 for 10 each shipped to the US. These are not completed. These will get a second coat of a glue bath, then painted. I can take suggestions for anyone interested in the set. White/black combo, and/or orange/red/black/white. If you have magnets in the turrets, I have some shorter ones with a metal tack that should fit most turret holes.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:55 am
Staff Sergeant

I have these available for a very short time. I will post these to several forums, and take the first/best offer. they should sell very fast. these are based, with a metal armature. the flocking clumps have had a glue bath twice, and painted. the set includes these pictured, but the 15mm tank is not included. I would like $30 shipped to the US. I will also include a few samples shorter destroyed indicators(not pictured). If we have a pending deal with another purchase, I can combine these with that shipment at $24 for the set. thanks for looking!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:12 am
Staff Sergeant

offer accepted on the smoke indicators... thanks for looking!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:32 am
Staff Sergeant

I have the Pegasus bridge, and some destroyed walls for sale. I have this preview of some Italian style walls, and buildings. the set will include these pieces completed, plus a fountain, and a misc. buildings. If there is some interest in these, I would like to ask $70 which includes shipping to the US. I will post the final pixs before shipping, and if you don't like the completed project, you don't pay. I'll offer them on Ebay if there's no interest. These have been a very popular item, and great for 15mm and some BA use. I will also have some vineyards available to match these at a slightly higher price. I wanted to offer them here first, and these should be completed very soon.

I can also personalize some of the pieces with graffiti, signs, nicknames, and/or some idea you might have. please ask any questions, and if you're not satisfied with the delivered product, I'll pay to have them returned.

thanks for looking!

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 am
Staff Sergeant

please note: these will look very nice with some flocking, climbing vines, and brush.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 am
Staff Sergeant

here are some extra pictures with gaming pieces for scale. this is the fountain included and the start of one of the buildings. each of the pieces are flocked with the tri-color flocking, grass, sand mixture and/or the off-white rocks. the lighting is terrible, but the pieces will look really nice in person...imo.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 am
Staff Sergeant

here's a little more work. about 85% completed.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 am
Private First Class

dano903 wrote:
here's a little more work. about 85% completed.

I picked up a set of these over the summer and they're really quite great, both in terms of quality and value. I keep meaning to do a full battle report with them or just a review for the blog and haven't yet (damn you, life!), but should soon.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:15 pm
Staff Sergeant

44 pieces of Italian styled walls and structures. nets 20' of walls, a fountain, and 3 non-wall structures. I need to complete two pieces in the back of the group. I'm asking $85 for the set...includes shipping to the US or $70 local pick-up in the Santa Clara CA area. the walls are approx. 1 1/8" tall. almost all of the pieces are generic..no doors/windows. the gaming pieces are for scale, but the RSO tractor's canopy is at the level of the top of the wall, the Dust pieces can peek over the wall at neck height, and the 28mm pieces are helmet level. if you're using these for 15mm exclusively, I'll add another 12 windows and 6 doorways to the set, plus some posters at no extra charge. if you have a favorite saying, I'll add that as well too. Please ask whatever questions you have. I can make these about every 45 days. they're all hand crafted and hand painted. They are made of a floor tile material, and are very sturdy. This is my winter hobby money project, so I'll have to post to Ebay by Sunday. If you would like to make two payments, I can work with you on that as well. The set includes 8 destroyed wall sections which I think look very nice. If you have any ideas for pieces, please let me know. I can always take suggestions for the next set. I will offer this on several forums. This will ship in an USPS flat rate box. the box will be heavy, and very well packed.

thank you for your time!

Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:54 am
Staff Sergeant

this is for sale. it's a 15mm Stalingrad factory from the original JR Miniature company. hand painted, and nicely detailed. I'm asking $110. that's works out to $60 for the piece, $20 shipping, and $30 for painting. it will be shipped in a slightly larger box to protect it, and will include 2 extra destroyed walls.

questions, comments, suggestions?

Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:11 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have the Stalingrad factory, a 15mm-ish Pegasus bridge, and some Italian styled walls for sale on Ebay. seller- AAM1234d. if you're interested in something, and buy it...let me know. I'll add a little something extra to the box. thanks for looking!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:00 am
Staff Sergeant

updates... the walls sold.

I have some vineyards about to post. I'm asking $45 shipped to the US for 14 pieces(one extra included just in case). these are better scaled for Dust or Bolt Action.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 am
Staff Sergeant

this is the set going to Ebay. 12 vineyards, 4 wall sections and a fountain. The fountain is a WiP...I plan to add a bit more water to it. ebay seller aam1234d

Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:48 am
Staff Sergeant

I have these winter themed trees and rock outcroppings for sale. I'm asking $25 including shipping to the US. The gaming pieces are for scale and are not included. These will be posted on one other forum. please PM me with an offer.

add a bridge $8 sample pix posted

add 4 winterized tank obstacles $6 sample pix posted

add 4 winterized barbed wired obstacles $6 sample pix posted

If I can ship everything at one time...the price is $25 for the tree set, then add the additional items at no extra shipping charges.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 am
Staff Sergeant

this is the completed set. I'll ask $40 for everything including shipping to the US. PM for your offer, or ask any questions.
the obstacles are 1"wide and 8" long. the bridge is approx. 9" long and 3" wide.
thanks for looking!

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:30 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this Ebay listing for walls, roads, and debris piles. 51 pieces included. Enbay #181587879197. if you're interested in the lot, please PM me.

thanks for looking.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 am
Staff Sergeant

Offer accepted on the winter set

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this set of walls available. I will post to Ebay tomorrow unless there is some interest in these here. 38 pieces of walls, buildings, other structures, debris piles, rock outcropping, fountain. etc. this will ship in a USPS flat rate box. I'm asking $75 shipped to the US for the first offer made. 100% of these pieces could be used for 15mm. 34 of the pieces have no doors/windows, and could be used for BA. If you would like extra doors and windows, please let me know... I will add another 6 doorways, and 6 windows to several pieces with no charge. please ask any questions... these are a very popular item and should sell quick.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:54 am
Staff Sergeant

I've made about 6 sets so far, and the colors should match really close from set one to this set. some graffiti is also available. this is better shipped to a US address due to the weight.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:02 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm posting these to ebay tonight... any last minute offers? thanks for looking!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 am
Staff Sergeant

I have these Hay Stacks available. the set includes the unpainted hay stacks you see here. I'm ask $23 which includes shipping to the US. The larger size is good for 15mm, and the smaller size for 12mm, or mix them a bit in the field to add some variation. They're all resin, so some of the colors may vary a bit. You can paint them in two ways... brown wash them or paint them. for a brown wash ... dull coat the stacks and let dry. brown wash them, and let them dry. finally, dry brush with a tan or color of choice. to paint them...dull coat, primer them black, and dry brush a light and darker tan color or to your desired color. small parts are a choke hazard, but hopefully a good value for the quantity. lg. 1 1/4" wide x 1" tall...sm. 1" wide x 3/4" tall.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set available. the set includes the two buildings, debris piles and the wall sections. this is good for AAM and/or FoW 15mm gaming terrain. I'm asking $35 for the set- including shipping. I can ship overseas for $48. if this ships overseas, it will be first class mail with no real tracking number. I will include a little extra to ship up to 2 lbs. a few extra debris piles etc... up to 2 lbs. the gaming pieces are not included. PM me any offers, and/or ask any questions here. thanks!

this will be offered on several forums... first full offer accepted.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:18 am
Staff Sergeant

Offer accepted on the buildings

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:16 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have some of the Horizon Creation 3D pieces available. The owner is about 30 miles from me, and I thought I would post these items he has available. You can also find them on Ebay as well. These are made for 20mm-Dust. He has some great pricing, and multiple items can ship first class mail to reduce shipping cost. I have a limited amount of inventory, and these will be available through the weekend. If you need something scaled next to a BA infantry or Dust infantry...let me know.

some prices are...

Ladder pack 4 each for $4

oil Barrels 6 each for $3

Obelisks set is $10

tank obstacles are 5 for $3.50

Ruff Ladders are 2 for $3

Jersey Barriers linked (nails included to hold in place) $7 for a 6 piece set

Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next