View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

if someone is interested. I have this set of walls and roads. This is the 3rd version of the walls and you've might have seen them on Ebay. The set includes 34 pieces of walls, elevated platforms, and 8 road sections. the walls and roads on based on a Masonite plank...all hand painted and flocked. The walls are approx. 1 1/8" and most are 8" long. the roads are 8x3" and made with a dental plaster for strength and formed using the brick mold I have. If you have a set from me already, the walls are based on a 1" wide plank. some sets are based on a 3/4" wide plank. I had this posted on Ebay for $64 then added the walls for the same price. I thought this was a good deal. I would like to offer it here for a few days, and repost to Ebay if it doesn't sell. The "lot" weighs a ton (or least 4-6 lbs), so shipping this will be $15. Here's my asking price... $55 includes shipping to the US. It's all guaranteed if you don't like it. I would ask for the Paypal after it ships. If you don't like it, send it back and I can refund the money when I receive it. This is scaled for FoW, and most pieces could be used for 25mm. I've had to take care of some 'life' issues, so I've been out of the scene for a bit. I will be a bit more active this month.
The walls are made from a floor tile material. this stuff is great! I buy it by the case, and have started my 5th case this month. Please ask any questions needed.
there are two elevated platforms for buildings, and I can personalize the pieces a bit. I can add graffiti such as nicknames, favorite sayings, etc. None of the gaming pieces are included.

thank you for your time.

Image[/URL

[URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/dmor903/media/Hungarian%20ARTillery/101_0117_zps68375c72.jpg.html]Image

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:01 pm
Staff Sergeant

Offer accepted on the walls

Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 am
Private

I have a set of the Dragon Teeth and they are really nice.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 am
Staff Sergeant

anyone playing a winter themed table, and you're missing that perfect frozen cracked ice pond? I can use one volunteer if you're playing a winter table. these are good for 15mm to 28mm gaming.

I think I have one of the best sample(s) around. I could use some feedback.

thanks!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm
Private

Dano, you do some great work! The walls that you showed at Pacificon were particularly good. Frozen water pcs were nice too.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm
Staff Sergeant

hello,

I have these road sections available. I would like to offer them to someone in NY first, but I will accept offers as well. these are based on a Masonite plank, and the brick road is dental plaster using a brick mold pattern. about 4 tones of gray to match some earlier work. These will be available until sold, and offered to a flea market on 9/13 as well. please ask any questions. I would like $32 including shipping to the US. Shipping is included... and I'll have a few extras to match a 28mm debris pile. 8"x3"x 4mm thick(approx.)

thank you for your time.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 am
Staff Sergeant

I would also like to offer these as well. better scaled for FoW, these are based on a 8x2" beveled Masonite plank. the stakes are hobby sticks, some aged wired, and nicely flocked. there are some nice features, and details as well. I would like to ask $30 which includes shipping to the US. These will also be offered at a local flea market on 9/13. sorry about the short notice. please ask any questions prior to your purchase. These items are a guaranteed satisfaction...try them out for 10 days, and return if you're not satisfied. I'll refund 80% of the purchase price (all but approx. shipping cost). I hope that fair.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:06 am
Staff Sergeant

everyone... these are my signature items. I call this a frozen pond (in 15mm or small lake in 10mm :) very unique, and I think some of the best looking frozen effects available for the price. These are based on a Masonite base, flocked, and uniquely created. I don't share my method, but some people have come close to guessing. these are signed, and dated. I am asking $30 for all three which includes shipping to the US. please ask almost any questions prior to your purchase for these. thank you for your time!

these are approx. 8x8". purchase multiple items and I'll include some extra related items...depending on bulk offer.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:24 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set-up for sale. everything is included with the hay stacks, plowed fields, and animals. good with FoW, or just the fields for a larger scale. $35 includes shipping and the extras. There is one condition issue on one of the corners...a softer resin area.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:42 am
Staff Sergeant

Fields and wired obstacles sold. More available later

Water, roads sold more available soon

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:22 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this Stonehenge set for sale on Ebay. The set will include 4 extra pieces. comment on the price as needed. all I was able to do was search for similar listings, but when shipping, and $8 commission is included to Ebay, it breaks down like this...

$76 listing
$7.60 to ebay
$2-$3 paypal
$15 shipping
net about $48 for material and labor. compare this to the other listings...priceless???? :)

thanks for looking!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:55 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this for sale as a non-ebay listing. I think this is better suited for 15mm/AAM gaming. there are 18 pieces total included, and made to use as a Stonehenge setting and/or loose pieces as a temple, debris etc. I'm asking $25 which includes shipping. this will ship in a USPS small flat rate box. thanks for looking!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 am
Staff Sergeant

do you commission painting infantry? I would like to make a swap... you provide some samples of your work, and I'll display them with the related terrain work I make. I'll post your name, and/or link to find you. You'll get some publicity, and I'll get some nice figure(s) to post with my stuff. I'm looking for some BA Germans, British etc. infantry. Probably a few pieces of each to stage a scene. If we can work something out, please PM me. I would like to see a sample work, and a price list of how much you charge. There's no sense in asking $10 a figure, a lot of people can't afford it.

I will post on facebook, and several other war gaming sites, and I can send you links as well.

thanks for your time!

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 pm
Staff Sergeant

I would like to place this set up for an offer. This is a version of Stonehenge for BA and/or Dust. Each piece is scratch built and hand painted. I believe I'm pretty close in the number of pieces, and the design. I do need some hobby money for the next big project, and I think this could make for some interesting terrain settings. The pieces are made from a floor tile material, and coated with a paper mache product, both of which I use all the time. They may survive a drop test, but are easily repaired. please ask any questions.

I think this is in the $75 range with shipping included to the US.

thank you for your time!!

Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:51 pm
Corporal

If you could please make a list of your 15mm terrain that is up for sale, and works in progress.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

SixShooter wrote:
If you could please make a list of your 15mm terrain that is up for sale, and works in progress.

I'll keep an updated list on the first page. I've had some computer issues this weekend, and there will be more to post. thank s for asking...

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 am
Staff Sergeant

this bridge setting is for sale. I would like $45 which includes shipping to the US. The set includes 2 approaches, and three bridge spans. The first one is an intact piece, partially destroyed, and then the three piece destroyed pieces. The bridge spans are 12" long and inside dim is 70mm and outside dim at 100mm. Everything is scratch built and hand painted. There is some nice details to show the progression of the damage. The bridges are made from a floor tile material that I've used for several hundred projects. please ask any questions. I'll offer here and several other locations this weekend, and I'll post it to Ebay next Monday if no offers. thanks for looking!

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:25 am
Staff Sergeant

an offer has been accepted on the bridge sections. thank you for looking.

I have the Stonehenge setting available. I'm asking for best offer if someone is interested. shipping to the US would be $13 in a flat rate box. it's better scaled for Dust/ BA action.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:55 am
Staff Sergeant

these frozen river sections are available/ the set includes these pieces here, plus a 'flow through' piece and a end/start piece in the pix displayed on the porch. I can ship these via usps to an US address for $45... this will go to Ebay on Tuesday. ask any questions as needed. thanks for looking!

13 river sections, and 2 ponds as pictured. 3" wide ends... 1 "Y" and the rest are straight river sections

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x38 ... c05a45.jpg

Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 am
Staff Sergeant

I have some roads available. these are 3" wide- 8" long for the straight pieces, and the curves, "T's" and "X's" vary slightly. they'll come painted as shown or unpainted. these are made of resin with some nice stoneworks for the road bed. I have 10 each of the straight pieces, 4 each of the "T's", 4 each of the "X's" and 2 each of the curves. I would like $70 for the set. $70 includes shipping to the US.

the pieces have been primed, spray painted, some airbrushing along the edges, and a bit of dry brushing and dull coated. In one of the pixs, I was trying some color testing for more of a cobblestone look with a bit of street debris and water effect in the gutter area. if there's some interest in that color scheme, those would run a more. I think these would work well with FoW, Bolt Action, and/or Dust. Please ask any questions better committing. I will be offering this first set to several other forums, and Ebay if there are no offers.

thanks for looking!

Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 am
Staff Sergeant

Offer accepted on the roads. More available soon

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this project for sale. if someone is interested, I can paint this with some very nice detail in some standard colors or a winter theme. I plan to add some extra surroundings...TBA. I'm asking $140. shipping included to the US, and your choice of theme. I will post the pixs, and if you're not satisfied, there's no obligation. I can always sell it on Ebay. This was one of the last original JR Miniature pieces cast in this style; however, the original owner sold to a San Jose company and these are available for about $55. I'll ask for the money when completed and ready to ship. This will take at least 3 weeks, but you're opinion/needs of terrain will be considered. I think I can do a great job, but I could use some ideas to make this project "POP"!

Winter theme- this will include some frozen ponds, obstacle, and some free standing destroyed building walls for 15mm gaming
Spring setting- this will include some destroyed walls, and pond(s).

this is a previous factory I painted about a year ago. My "particular set of skills" have increased a bit. I will be going with this color scheme.

Last edited by dano903 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 pm
Staff Sergeant

There's an early war polish infantry box at my local game store. I think it's half off...metal pieces. If someone is interested, I can pick it up and ship it to you. I'm asking for my cost only.

EDIT!!! I did see the Early War Polish infantry box. it sells for $24. it's the box set with metal pieces, however, I think some are offered on Ebay for about the same price. If you didn't need the exterior box in tack, I could probably ship it for $6. again, the price is probably about the same on some ebay listings.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:54 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this set available. it includes the two frozen ponds, and the 6 winter rock outcroppings. I'm asking $35 for the set- shipping included to the US. I can ship to the UK. I'm asking $55. the UK shipment would include 3 ponds, and 2 to 6 rock outcroppings. The package will be 2lbs., but not more than that to save on cost. standard airmail, and this would not include a tracking number. I can add one, but the cost would increase for priority shipping. There is a slight rigidity issue of 1 to 3mm on each of the pieces. They're all very unique, and one of a kind. ask any questions...I'm a semi nice guy, and WORLD FAMOUS, just not on Earth yet. thanks for your time! The gaming pieces are for scale only. this is offered on several forums...first offer will be accepted.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:28 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this set for sale. it's a veriation of the Pegasus Bridge. this is all scratch built from styrene, and Masonite. This is a playable piece, and meant to take some abuse; however, it probably won't survive a drop test. the weakest part being the front upper structure. this is approx. 16x4x6" tall. this is TO SCALE; however, there maybe several "scales" in the one bridge. Better suited for FoW, but playable with BA. I can take an extra pix or two if needed. The set comes with the bridge, two defense positions, and the bunker shown in the pixs. the gaming pieces are for scale only. a basic paint job with some nice detail. I can ship this to the US, or aboard. I'm asking $60 shipped to the US, and $80 for international shipping. for Int'l. shipping, it will go via first class mail without a tracking number. I can send it priority, but that will cost another $15. Please ask any questions. I can accept Paypal. I'll have this posted for a few days, then send it to Ebay if no one is interested.

thanks for your time!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next