View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

I'll have some items for sale that I'll post here. If someone needs some custom work, I'm very reasonable, but may be just a tad behind in my schedule this month. If you have an idea for terrain, please let me know. If it's something I've never done, I usually give you a discount on the first item, and sell a second version retail on Ebay etc. I try to use material that's cheap, but durable, and I prefer to ship in the flat rate boxes due to the weight of some items. My Ebay ID is AAM1234d. If you see something there, let me know you belong to this forum, and I usually add extra piece(s), and/or do something special. I really like to personalize items too. I may ask for a nickname, favorite vacation spot, a saying etc. that I can use on a piece. One example would be a nickname. I would write, "Killroy was here" on a wall or use particular colors for a terrain piece.

I've been modeling for years, and once I went over a certain weight, I had to quit the "runway" work. Now I'm modeling terrain, buildings, and obstacles. My specialty is a cracked frozen pond, and I take pride in my destroyed walls, and similar items. It's like my beans... I can't do it right the first time, so I need to refried them!

I've always said... "when you need assistance, call an EXPERT, but when they're not home, call me."

UPDATED 10/3 For sale is the...
stonehenge set for BA/ Dust. 18 pieces shipping to the US. Asking $75 - includes shipping... OBO

frozen river sections- $45 shipped to the US

Updates- I.ll keep an updated list of what I have available to ship-

thanks for your time.

terrain work in/for

15mm
28mm
40mm
FoW
Dust tactics
Axis and Allies
memoir44
and a few others that I don't know about yet. :)

One last note: if you make an offer on multiple items, and shipping is included already, I will at least include a few extra pieces of something, and/or give you a break on the shipping cost. I also try to offer a full disclosure on what I'm offering.

Last edited by dano903 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:21 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:24 am
Staff Sergeant

I recently painted this original JR miniature destroyed building. I would like $32 for it... price includes shipping. I'll try to be fair too...find your best price on Ebay to 'make an offer'. I'll have this available here through 3/21.

thanks for your time!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am
Staff Sergeant

The Water tower. this item is more for Dust tactic to 40mm scale. The water tower spout is scratch built, with a combination of styrene, and hobby sticks for the rest of the construction. Hand painted with some nice detail. The tower breaks down into three pieces for storage. the platform bottom has a metal base, and there are four magnets on the tip of the upper structure to hold it in place. It's your option to glue the tank onto the platform.

shipping is $11 in a med flat rate box. Make an offer to cover supply cost of $6+shipping or more. anything over cost will go towards a trip to Cedar Falls, Iowa in June for a start-up convention. I will accept $17 if there is no better offer by 3/21. The base is 6x4" with an overall height of 10". The tank is 3" across- outside dim.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:44 am
Staff Sergeant

15mm scale Hay Stacks- unpainted.

one large lot of 25 Hay Stacks. there are two different sizes here... 1 1/4"x1" base for the larger ones, and 3/4"x 1 1/8" approx. for the smaller Hay Stacks. The two sizes will give you a little variety in the field. 13 large, and 12 small stacks are included. $20 will include shipping in a small flat rate box. they'll get to you quicker as well. $26 shipped with a basic paint job. primed, painted, and dull coat. these are all resin.

more could be made available as well.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:15 am
Staff Sergeant

tank obstacles. each leg is 2". this is considered an urban obstacle if others are needed. I think the "L" is 3mm each angle. they're based on a tile material. the set include 8 obstacles as pictured. I'm asking $16 for the set including shipping.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:35 am
Staff Sergeant

The Walls...

these walls are great for Dust Tactics and/or BA, and the smaller walls maybe for FoW. These are made with a floor tile material which makes them durable, and easy to work with. I use this material for many items, and have had no complaints. Move the walls around with the angled wall corners, and use the smaller walls as blocking LOS and/or fortifications. other dims can made by request. This set will ship in a Flat rate med. USPS box. The larger walls are approx. 5" tall x 10" long x 1 1/2" wide at the base. The smaller blast walls are 8"x1"x 1 5/8" tall. I'm asking $28 shipped via a USPS med. flat rate box.

thanks for your time!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:01 am
Staff Sergeant

water tower, and JR miniature building available. everything else is gone.

Looking for a BA British infantry box at a good price. also looking for a few pieces of Dust Tactic German infantry

thanks for looking

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:59 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have some of these available now. PM me a quantity at $1.70 each plus shipping. I'm also working on some vineyards in a similar design. those will be ready next week. The set will include a mix of fence types.

questions, comments, suggestions? I can ship Int'l., but shipping starts at about $18 to $30...depending on weight. I'll ask for actual shipping cost. You'll see some posted on Ebay, and I'll get a higher price there. If you order on Ebay, let me know, and I will throw in extra pieces.

thank you for your time.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:01 pm
Staff Sergeant

update... the 15mm JR building, the water tower, and the hay stacks are available. the hay stacks are 60 cents for the larger ones, and 50 cents for the smaller ones. Great for 15mm gaming, all resin...just paint them up. check with me for the quantity on hand.

up now is a set of red brick roads. it's everything that's in the picture... 8 road sections, 6 ea. 2 rail fencing, and 2 blast walls. I'll add extra flocking and brush to the fencing- your choice of the purple flowering, red/yellow mix, or I can make three and three of each. It will take me an extra day to flock those. Shipping to the US is $11 in a USPS med. flat rate box. International shipping would be about $28+/- due to the weight and material used. I'll ask for actual shipping cost only. Shipped first class mail with basic tracking if any. I'd like $28 for the lot plus shipping ($1.60 a piece) or make an offer after Tuesday if you go lower, or tonight if you offer more than asking :)

questions, comments, suggestions?

thanks for your time!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 am
Staff Sergeant

Offer accepted for the red brick road set.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am
Staff Sergeant

I had some questions about the mold I was using for the brick roads. This is the information, and this mold is for sale. I just need to cover cost and shipping. this is very light weight and flexible. I paid $11 with taxes, and shipping to the us would be $4. if you're interested, please PM me. if this doesn't sell by Wednesday, I can always use a second one. I'm very happy with this item.

thanks for looking!

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am
Corporal

Wow I wish I found this sooner, great stuff. I will need to follow this more.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 am
Staff Sergeant

WENISTRON wrote:
Wow I wish I found this sooner, great stuff. I will need to follow this more.

I've always said...If you need assistance, phone a professional. if they're all not home, you can call me instead. :)
if you have some ideas, I'm all ears, and/or I can show you how to save a buck or two!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:44 am
Staff Sergeant

I have some 15mm FoW use dragoon teeth obstacles to post if someone us interested. I.m having computers issues this morning. 4 pieces. ..with options for fence lines. here's are the obstacles. the dragoon teeth are resin, and based on a 2x8" Masonite base. the fence lines are on a 1x8" strip, and the wired obstacles are on a 1x8" base. place two of them together for your 2x8" obstacle, and/or use them separately for a different gaming systems without being stuck with a 2x8" base. I can sell 4 tank obstacles, 4 each of the 1x8" wired obstacles, and 6 each of the zig-zag fence lines.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have some FoW scaled tank obstacles for sale. If you purchase them, please let me know...I can add a little something-something extra for members.
thanks for looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181394348456?ss ... 1555.l2649

Sun May 04, 2014 8:54 pm
Staff Sergeant

I also have these desert themed 28mm scaled walls. great for desert warfare etc. Again, please let me know if you're from this forum.

thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181396286161?ss ... 1555.l2649

Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm
Corporal

PM sent

Wed May 07, 2014 3:29 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set for sale. this would probably ship in a Large flat rate box to the US. this will include 9 stonewalls (not 8), 3 of the two rail fencing (not 2), the pond, defense corners, and the house. The fences, stonewalls, and defense corners are better scaled for 28mm, and/or Dust. The pond you can use just about anywhere, and the house IS to scale, however, probably more than one :) Close to Bolt Action, but could be used for Dust as well. The roof as you can see is removable, and isn't a bad item. kind of a new scale for housing for me, but I thought it turned out ok. The house is signed and dated as I'm WORLD FAMOUS, just not on Earth yet! I'd liked to ask $65 for the set, minus the game pieces, and that includes shipping to the US. International shipping could be as high as an extra $30, but I would ask for the actual difference. Ask any questions prior to your PM purchase. I would like to ask for the money after it has shipped. If no takers, this will go to Ebay by Monday night. I'm going to a start-up convention next month, and could use little extra cash.

thanks for looking!

Mon May 12, 2014 1:44 am
Staff Sergeant

up for sale is a set of 15mm use two rail fencing. the set 18 of the two-rail fencing. these are made from a hobby stick, based on a masonite 1x8" strip, and the rails were brown washed for color. All hand made with some slight in-perfections, but very usable for the gaming table. about 18' of fencing. about $32 including shipping to the US. less than $1.80 each with shipping.

ask any questions you'd like. thanks for your time!

Mon May 12, 2014 2:10 am
Staff Sergeant

update- cottage and fencing posted to ebay. if purchased from there, I can include some extra pieces for forum members.

thanks!
seller- aam1234d

Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 am
Staff Sergeant

I have two packs of GK701 Etaireia Pezikoy HQ. they were $23 retail each (purchased at a discount)... I'll ship BOTH packages to the US for $28.

Sun May 25, 2014 9:03 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set ready for shipping. This is better used for Axis and Allies Minis- based on a 3" hex. there are some pieces such as the palm trees, and tents that could be used for other 15mm gaming. I'm also able to swap out the hex shaped hill hexes for some FoW friendly pieces. I'm asking $55 shipped to the US. Most of the money (minus shipping)will go towards a start-up convention gaming room rental in Waterloo IA June 6th weekend. I've made 4 other sets like this, and they do get some use out of the pieces. The map is not included, but I think I can add a 3 map set for $5 more. Again, this is better scaled for AAM, but as you can see, some of the pieces may work for FoW or other 15mm-ish gaming systems. Please ask any questions as needed. This is posted on two other forums as a first come, first serve..and/or best offer. I would like to display this in Waterloo, and if the shipment is delayed, other pieces will be added to the set after the convention. if this isn't enough...I also personalize the set. I can add businesses names, funny sayings, nickname etc. to add a little humor to the set. The humor is in 12mm scale to match the buildings :)

thanks for looking!

I should be able to post some desert buildings better scale for FoW/15mm in July.

Tue May 27, 2014 12:06 am
Staff Sergeant

oh...the pieces are made from a floor tile material...very sturdy. all hand painted with some nice accents to the water well, trees, and some detailing to the buildings.

Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this offer on Ebay. If you PM me, avoid Ebay, and I can send other hay stacks at 60 each. I have at least 40 large and 15 small hay stacks available. I can get about 25 large stacks in a small flat rate box @ $5.50 for shipping. The flat rate box is a deal because of the weight. If you have any questions, please let me know. This is a discounted offer for this forum, and I hope it's a deal for a few people. I would ask for the money once I provide a tracking #. if you're not satisfied, return them, and I'll refund your money.

thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181425784373?ss ... 1555.l2649

Sat May 31, 2014 3:30 pm
Private First Class

dano903 wrote:
The Walls...

these walls are great for Dust Tactics and/or BA, and the smaller walls maybe for FoW. These are made with a floor tile material which makes them durable, and easy to work with. I use this material for many items, and have had no complaints. Move the walls around with the angled wall corners, and use the smaller walls as blocking LOS and/or fortifications. other dims can made by request. This set will ship in a Flat rate med. USPS box. The larger walls are approx. 5" tall x 10" long x 1 1/2" wide at the base. The smaller blast walls are 8"x1"x 1 5/8" tall. I'm asking $28 shipped via a USPS med. flat rate box.

thanks for your time!

I've been collecting some of Dano's walls for BA fighting in Stalingrad and other industrial areas. They make my battlefield pop off the table!

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next