View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dano903's Terrain store 
Staff Sergeant

I have these stone lined ponds available. I'd like to get $65 including shipping to the US. These are all based on a Masonite board- no warping. The stone work is a Hirst Art mold mixed with hydrostone. hand painted, flocked, and nicely detailed. they range from a 4x5", 4x7", 5x7" 8x5" and 12x7"...8 ponds with the 4 wall sections. Better scaled for BA or Dust. Ask any questions prior to your offer. This will be offered at several forums.

thanks for looking!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 am
Staff Sergeant

for the Saga and fantasy players out there... (this is offered on FB as well)

I'm asking $75 shipped to the US for this set of terrain pieces. The Bio spires are a Horizon Creation 3D item, the stone works are a Hirst Art mold, the bridge base is a resin cobblestone road converted into a bridge to span 8", and the rest is hand painted, flocked, and detailed. The larger fantasy swap piece is signed and dated. The Bio Spires are removable to use with or without them. the set is good for 28mm to Dust. The larger fantasy pond is approx. 14"x8", and the smaller pond approx. 8x6". questions, comments, suggestions? thanks for looking.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:32 am
Staff Sergeant

offer accepted for this set.

for BA and Dust... this set of sandbagged defense positions, destroyed walls etc. (sorry, the playing pieces are not included). The set includes everything else in the picture. I can also change out the Italian flag with a few other options or leave it plain. I have a replacement wall piece. I'm pretty happy with the set, and I think they're enough pieces to add some bling to the playing field. I will send this to Ebay Sunday night. I'm asking $45 shipped to the US for the set. Please ask any questions. thank you for your time. this is offered one other place.

Last edited by dano903 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm in the process of completing this small bunker. I will include it with the above sandbag/brick wall listing.

edit: the idea is to complete this with a similar sandbag color, paint the wood floors, add some wired accents to the sides, and a ladder to the second level. it should look very nice. Once this is completed, I have an idea for some more towers, but that's a little later! questions, comments, suggestions?

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 am
Staff Sergeant

thanks for looking... offer accepted on the sandbag/ brick wall set. the fantasy ponds are still available.

I'll have another set available soon.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:43 pm
Staff Sergeant

I will be offering these road sections very shortly. I have the round about, straight, small curve, T, and a X. 3" wide...made of resin. I'll have some unpainted, and some painted. the fountain is a one of a kind piece, and I'll include that with a package deal TBA. The roads will work for FoW, and BA. I'll post some more pixs later.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 am
Staff Sergeant

I'm looking for a Warhammer Historical book... The Great War and/or Over the Top. seeking a very reasonable price or $ + trade. PM if you have either book. thanks for looking!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have some items on ebay listed. If you're interested in something, let me know. I can always throw in something extra. Thanks gor looking. Ebay seller- aam1234d

Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:59 pm
Staff Sergeant

8/9/2015

I have this Ebay listing for 2 destroyed buildings and 6 walls listed. there's an offer on the board, so I can't revise it now, but the set will include the 2 buildings and 9 matching walls instead of 6. at $44 with shipping, it might not be a bad deal for someone. The pending offer is within $4 of the list.

eBay item number:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:04 pm
Staff Sergeant

I'm working on these at the moment. they're a 2" trench hex. designed for Axis and allies minis, but usable for Memoir44/ WWI. The issue is that they're a tad small to fit 4 SQUARE bases in them. I believe the new WWI game pieces will have round bases. anyway... these are prototypes, designed, molded, cast, painted and flocked by myself. a first start to completion project like this. I have the straight, curved, "Y", and a solid top hex. The measurements for a AAM game will be just a little off...meaning, as you lay them down, they'll bleed a bit into the next hex. However, these would be great for 6 to 12mm open battlefield play, maybe some All Quiet on the Martian front. These are cast in Hydrostone...maybe a buit fragile if dropped directly on a hard surface. price wise...I'm asking 65 cents for each painted piece, or 35 cents each unpainted. the price should make up for some minor "version 1" flaws. These will also be cast in resin, but the price will increase. I hope to recast them to hold 4 each of the Memoir44 bases. Questions, comments, suggestions? thanks for looking!

the solid and "Y" hexes will hold 4 square bases, but the other hexes require you overlap one of the bases.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:20 pm
Staff Sergeant

offered here first is another version 1 terrain piece. a remote sandbagged defense position. I have these 6 available for $25 shipped to the US. these are made from hydrostone. The sandbags are a Hirst Art mold. the sandbags were placed on a mold plate, then hydrostone was poured into the plate to have the sandbags mold as 1. they look neat, lots of potential, and I think they're priced to sell with shipping included. I will offer more of these later, and I'll try to improve the design. inside dim will hold a 70mm base, and outside dim is 100mm. please no comments on my artillery piece...just for scale only.
the offer is for the 6 round sandbag defense positions. they're somewhat painted and flocked on the bottom to cushion the hydrostone. flipped over they look like a MG nest.
questions...comments? I'll offer these here thru 8/11. I will also have a drink coaster option too!

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 pm
Staff Sergeant

these were going to Pacificon, but I'm not able to make it. I'm asking $43 for the pair...shipped to the US. first offer taken. This will be posted on several sites.
thanks for looking!

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:01 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set of walls available for $28 shipped to the US. These are made from a Hirst Art mold- cast in hydrostone. hand painted, and flocked...no warping issues. please ask any questions needed for this item. there are 6 each of an 8" section, and 3 each of a 6" section with opening. 60" of walls.

EDIT: these walls went to Ebay. I'll have some trench systems offered here later.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:19 am
Staff Sergeant

is anyone interested in a 28mm trench system? I was supposed to attend a convention, but with some family issues, there's no way I can enjoy the weekend. so...I have several pieces...some to be completed for sale. I can ship about 12 units for $22 to the US...UPS Ground. each unit is 11x11", some are two units together, and others are single units. it's designed this way to provide several options when putting the modular trench system together. I'm asking $17 per single unit, and $28 for the dual units. The single units normally have more details, options, and other features. the dual units are great for bulk trenches, but also have some nice details. if someone is interested, I'd be glad to post some samples of each piece. Simply let me know the area you're trying to cover, and I can post a suggested set-up. The pieces are 11x11" or 22x11". the ones shown here have a vertical facing, but there's a feature to have a slope in front of it as an end, or front facing location. I'll support the first shipment with extra ground cover to cover chips and/or dings, and a few matching sandbags to add or use as replacement pieces. I think this is a fair offer due to the amount of work involved. If no offers, I can always auction it off on Ebay. The base is a Masonite board, with a blue closed cell foam...everything else is mostly hand-painted, flocked, and detailed. I can also take request for specialized designed pieces to match these in the future. There's little or no warping issues. The wood planks and sand bags are cast in hydrostone. You can also view an interview I did with Bruce Hirst concerning the construction method used with these pieces. see this link and scroll up for the interview with Dan Moreno http://www.hirstarts.com/tips32/tips32.html#crooked
I'll offer this here for a few days or so.
thanks for looking!

Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 am
Staff Sergeant

I have this set of 5 pieces for sale. The are a Box Wood tree, and are fragile, but I try to ship as carefully as possible. The smaller branches may break, but I can include some extra ground cover for repairs, and/or glue broken pieces down. I'll also include a small replace tree. This will ship USPS priority mail at $11 +/-. I'm asking $32 including shipping to the US.

9/10 thanks for looking. I'll post this to Ebay soon.

ImageImage

Last edited by dano903 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:34 pm
Staff Sergeant

I have this set to offer. It includes a dice tray with an inside dim. of approx. 10x7", and about 100" of generic Italian styled walls. The walls are my signature pieces. I need to flock the bases, and they'll be complete. There is some nice accents to them...hand-painted- hand crafted. These are great for FoW, and could be used for Bolt action/28mm. The Dice tray is designed with a dice holder in front, and a 1/4" thick cork to quiet the dice throwing. $45 includes shipping to the US. This will be offered at several sites. thanks for looking!

thanks for looking. I'll get this posted to Ebay. 9/10

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 pm
Private

Bro are you still making terrain? These pics are awesome!

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:22 am
Staff Sergeant

Stogzilla wrote:
Bro are you still making terrain? These pics are awesome!

thanks for the kind words. I'm making some 28mm stuff...ie. a PoW camp, and some 28mm jungle huts. The shattered trees are available in 15mm, AAM, and 28mm. The Italian styled walls were a WiP, but a smaller lot than what I normally offer. It's always best to let me know what you're looking for, and when I start making those items, I'll make a few extra.

again, thanks for asking

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 am
Staff Sergeant

I have these hay stacks available, and offered on FB. I'm asking $30 which includes shipping to the US only. The larger stacks are approx. 1 1/4"x1" tall, and the smaller stacks are approx. 1"x3/4" tall. The set includes 10 large and 25 smaller stacks. Use the mixed lot for FoW, Axis and allies minis, opened 15mm gaming. The smaller stacks are good for 10mm. ask any question as needed. These should be considered a choking hazard for children, and animals that attack your gaming board. thanks for looking!

offer accepted on these. if someone is interested, I'll see what I have left over. thanks for looking!

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:45 am
Staff Sergeant

first up is a set of buildings with a thatch roof. they're similar in construction. these two would fit in a med. flat rate box at $12, or add another item and ship in a lg. flat rate box. I'm asking $42 shipped to the US. I'll combine as much as possible into each multiple purchase. please ask any questions prior to your purchase. these are made from a Hirst Art mold. I don't have a license agreement, but I haven't met the sales limit. the buildings are 6x5x2"

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:39 am
Staff Sergeant

I have a bunch of listings on Ebay. My user ID is aam1234d

if you're interested in something, please let me know. I can usually include a little something related. I have a British, and a nice Russian set being listed.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 am
Private

I need the base terrain for a jungle board for BA. I have a ton of plants and bushes to fill out the terrain, but i do need the hills, cliffs, and such for a 4 x 6 board. I will also need some dirt roads to use on said board. I have a nice village to use on the board, but no terrain.

What would be the cost and turn around on this?

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:47 pm
Staff Sergeant

InigoMontoya wrote:
I need the base terrain for a jungle board for BA. I have a tcon of plants and bushes towould like to tryout the terrain, but i do need the hills, cliffs, and such for a 4 x 6 board. I will also need some dirt roads to use on said board. I have a nice village to use on the board, but no terrain.

What would be the cost and turn around on this?

Hello,
I.m in the tail end of my terrain work...I need to catch up on life. i.ll see if i put something together. i would like to try the cliffs at least,

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 am
Staff Sergeant

is there any interest in this set-up? 16 pieces of a 28mm 2-rail fencing, and 48"+ of a 4 3/4" wide (4 piece) straight river sections. The idea for the straight line river is to be able to use it as a canal, river, and/or wall/hedge lined river. The fencing planks are 8" long and 3/4" wide. I try to make this a standard for 28mm fencing when I make items like this. I will send this to Ebay, or I can accept a reasonable offer here. this will ship in a usps med. flat rate box to the US only. Including shipping...I'd like to ask $72. ask any questions or make an offer. If you make an offer, please provide a comparable. thanks for looking!

fencing only - 16 pieces shipped is $47 to the US. The fences are flocked in two different colors...a darker tone, and brighter tone.

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:08 pm
Staff Sergeant

I need to thin out my mold collection. Not that I have a lot, but I'm not using several of them. I don't mind parting them out, but I don't know about Int'l. shipping.

thanks for looking/following.

I have the...
small brick mold #250 $22
ruined field stone #75, $26 SOLD
worn floor stone#206, $22
gothic roof mold #235 $22
field stone slab #261 $22 SOLD
station builder #300 $26
starship wall mold#301 $26
wood plank mold #222 $22
and Egyptian basic blocks #95. $26

shipping to the US is $5 for three, but no more than $8 for three or more. these are from a non-smoking home. I've only used hydrostone with them.

this is on FB for the pix. the molds are used, but in great shape. you'll get a LOT of use out of any of these molds.

these should go very QUICK!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

ALL of the molds area available. these are offered on FB as well, and I will update the list as quickly as possible.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next