View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Minneapolis/St. Paul Flames for War 
Corporal

Good Morning.

I am Mike, I live in the west metro, and I want more people in Minneapolis to play Flames.

I've played with a few locals, Rick and Todd, at local game stores as well as last June's Midwar tournament at the Source Comics and Games. I play midwar desert Brits, US armor and armored rifles in mid and late, as well as Italian Bersagliere.

Please PM me with contact information if you'd like to play a game.

Also, I'd like to assemble an updated contact list of local gamers, so it is easier to keep in touch.

Thanks
Mike

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 pm
Private

We're live! Hurrah! I'm one of the guys from up by way of Village, which, by the way, just moved to right off 169 in Champlain last week. I don't know if they brought the nice game tables, though. I hope they did, but they might have used the move as an excuse to get rid of them, which makes me a bit sad.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:48 pm
Private First Class

Hi!! I am Keith. I live in the south metro (Savage).

I used to play in a bigger group at Tower and ran a lot of the tournaments we had that a couple of years ago.

Life has gotten in the way for the last couple of years and I haven't gotten to play so much, but it looks like things are starting to quiet down so there should be a lot more game time in my future........

I have Germans for early and Brits for mid/late currently ready to go. I am working on mid/late Germans.

Glad to see things pick up again round here. We used to have a pretty big and active group at Tower and I would love to get things going again!!!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 pm
Private

Hi guys, I'm John. I live in the North Metro (Ham Lake). I ran the last FoW tournament at the Source.

I've been playing mostly early war Brits lately in prep for a trip down to Bane of War this January. But I have models to build forces for British midwar, US Mid or Late, Soviet midwar, Germans Early/mid/Late war.

In 2015 I'd like to run/play in another tournament, probably June or July time frame.

Mostly I play with Rick, but would like to start playing against others. I'd play at FFG, the Source, or the new Village.

My other 2015 goal is to bring my Bolt Action Brits to the table, so if others want to play that game, PM me.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm
First Sergeant

Dudes!!

While I don't live in MN (Madison is home), please be sure to send me notice of your tournaments. With The Last Square relocating and being much smaller, we are much more apt to head up to you for some games!

Allen

webgriffin at yahoo dot com

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Private First Class

I'm located down south of the cities (just west of Rochester) and certainly don't mind a drive up for a game. Always good to meet new players.

I play German for the most part with early, mid and soon late war. I do have early war french, jap, and italian forces. I also have early and mid war Russians.

The local group here plays more than just flames of war, we like everything from approx Seven Years War up to WWII.

I do have a 9x6 table down here.

We do occasionally have game days at Godfathers Pizza in Roch.

There's also a group that plays out of Deaf Ear Records in LaCrosse WI. Also a great bunch of guys that tends to play Saturdays morning/afternoon.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Private

I am just starting out in Flames of War. I am from the Sioux Falls, SD area and wouldn't mind a drive up to the cities. I don't quite have a complete army yet, but diligently working on it.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm
Private First Class

What'cha putting together Broddo?

Broddo wrote:
I am just starting out in Flames of War. I am from the Sioux Falls, SD area and wouldn't mind a drive up to the cities. I don't quite have a complete army yet, but diligently working on it.

Sioux Falls -> Cities is a pretty long haul. I'm a bit closer as I'm just south of the cities close to I-90.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:26 am
Private

I'm starting with a US armored rifle army for mid war.

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 am
Private

I am located in North Mankato MN. I am looking for other players in southern MN. I play with two others in the area. Would not mind driving a bit to play.

Thanks Brian

Beheng@gmail.com

Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]