View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Hello Tri-State area 
Private

Hello,

Troy Baker here, i Steve set up this local sub group for the Tri-State area. I hope that this group can be use as a vehicle to get local store a chance to promote upcoming tournaments and for new players to find a place to play. Please post up with your information and the information for your club.

Currently I play Germans in Flames of War and Scourge in Dropzone commander. the club that I play with is Ordo Malleus based out of Nanuet, New York. We play at Toywiz in Nanuet.

The main games for my club is Flames of War, Warmachine and Warhammer 40K. We are starting to play Dropzone commander and a couple of guys have picked up armies for Bolt Action. I try to organzie a Flames of War tournament every 3 to 4 months, we just had an Italy themed tournament with 18 players in attendance.

here is the link to our club forum. If you live in the area and are looking for games, you can either join our forum or post up here and I hopefully you will find a store in your area.

Forum - http://s15.zetaboards.com/Ordo_Malleus/index/

Facebook Group - Ordo Malleus

ToyWiz
347 West Route 59
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 624-2224

Last edited by ratogre on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:25 pm
Captain

Hi Troy, this is Scott. I came up from Washington DC to the FoW event you ran at Conflict GT a couple years ago. Glad to see FoW is still going on strong up there, and also happy to see DZC (which has become my main focus recently) catching on up there as well. Keep up the good work and event planning!

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:31 pm
Private

Hi. I'm Joe from Brothers Grim Games in Selden, NY.

We have a gaming club called Turn 7, and we have regular tournaments and open gaming for Flames of War, along with other games such as Warhammer 40k and Fantasy, Warmachine and Hordes, as well as Malifaux.

We are also a part of the Flames of War Ranger program, and if you would like a learning game of Flames of War, we're always willing to each new players as well.

In addition, we have a Facebook group, 'Long Island Flames of War', for anyone in the Tri-State area.

Brothers Grim Games
1244 Middle Country Road
Selden, NY 11784
631-698-2805

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:18 am
Corporal

Hey Folks,

Tom M. here from Ordo-Ineptus. Our members are located in Western Connecticut. Danbury and New Milford Area. Our home base is In Hobbytown USA located at 221 North Danbury Road in New Milford. We have 3 or 4 tournaments for FOW per year, mostly LW. We are also part of the Rangers Program in the New England Area.

I won't speak entirely for them, But Kirwan's Game store in Catskill NY is starting to host regular events as well. With a 1900 pt LW tournament this Coming November 30th.

We've taken a lot of guys down to the Tournaments in Brother's Grimm and Nanuet, and it is a terrific group of guys, incredibly helpful and friendly. Both venues, Toywiz in Nanuet and Brothers Grimm in Selden, are well run, large, and easy to get to .

I hope you guys post your events here! I will do the same, and we can get some bigger tournaments going in our area!

-Tom

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]