View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Introduce yourself 
Corporal

I noticed I never actually posted in this thread. I'm Kevin Kelley
(kayjay in game) and at 61 very likely the oldest clan member. I retired from the US Navy after a 22 year career , and currently work as defense contractor for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

I joined the clan in May 2010 shortly after I started playing WOT, which I heard about through the WWPD podcast.

I've been playing FOW since 2nd edition and have sizable British,
German and US armies in varying stages of being completed. I'm
fortunate to live in Northern Va which is a FOW mecca, but due to work and visiting grandchildren don't get to play as much as I would like.

I'm on WOT most weekday nights around 7 PM EDT for a few hours, later if we are doing Clan Wars. If I'm not on TS I'm probably in a 'pick-up'
company battle.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Private

hey name is Chaz,
Been here for a little while i have a t110 e 50 bat chat is4 and is7 i am working towards getting an obj. 261 arty :o. Also don't know what i am going to get next maybe a td always have wanted one never have been able to stick through them lol. Well i am a student/ worker. i have a lot of time during the week like no time during the weekend you may have seen this already :roll: . I am dying to help in clan wars but my timing isn't always that great due to due to school but one more week and i ll be able to be on monday through thursday. idk what else to write lol see you in TS

Sat May 12, 2012 12:38 am
Private First Class

Well Sirdrasco reporting for duty :)

Love war games and I've seen a lot of talk about WOT so I thought I'd give it a try.

We'll see how it goes as I play through the first training missions and games.

Look forward to playing with you guys!

USA 0 - 0 - 0

WOT: sirdrasco

Sat May 12, 2012 4:02 pm
Private

I have two accounts...I am yarg3 and Tnarg3. Both are for my sons but I do play Yarg3. I dont belong to any clan or tank company but I am opne to it. I play about 4 times a week and I obly am at teir 3 tanks focus on germans.

Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm
Private

Hi, im James, Lostwolf7 in WoT.

Im a 21 year old from California. Im currently a Marine, stationed in Ca.
I joined Wot when it was in beta, but was unable to play when it came out for real due to training and a combat deployment. Now im picking it back up, and has almost all the tier 5 unlocked, working on some tier 6's

I played Warhammer 40k, but never got too serious with it. Im still a fan of table top strategy games, and i may have to try FoW in the future.

Im on mostly after 4 PM PDT.

Hope to have fun with you guys on WoT when i can.

Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Private First Class

Alright been playing a bit and got a teir 4 tank, been doing the Germans. Play them in FOW, lol.

My WOT name is sirdrasco.

See ya on the battlefeild.

USA 0 - 0 - 0

WOT: sirdrasco

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm
Private

Hey, I'm Scott just joined :) been playing WoT for a while now gotten up to Tier 8 on the tree's.
Looking forward to playing with some of you guys!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 am
Corporal

Hello, my name is ArmageddonEvil; I am insanely insane since I mainly play two video games constantly aka Eve Online and World of Tanks. My name in World of Tanks is classified as UberTank01 and I am super crazy how long I've been playing World of Tanks. I do play other games aka RTS games but Flames of War is slightly not of my taste since I am too lazy to do anything like that and those models are slightly too annoying since there's an destructive niece I have living in my house.

I so enjoy 4x games of Strategy aka Sins of a Solar Empire, Sword of the Stars and etc.

I watch the commander of WWPD on his YouTube adventures aka his Let's Play of World of Tanks since it is sometimes funner watching someone play a different play style than how I play, I play a little bit reckless and Darqueling plays the quite opposite as I play which is a refreshing thing. I did help one of the WWPD guys out by encouraging him to keep on it to get a free T34 Premium Tank aka _Stealth_Eagle_.

I play World of Tanks a little too seriously since I have around 13,444 Battles; All the Tier 9 Mediums, all the Tier 10 Heavy Tanks and most of the tier 9 TDs unlocked working towards the Jagdtiger right now just because I am crazy. lol

I am kinda wanting to be around WWPD's Forums so I can comment on it since most of the time I have almost nothing to do anyway. lol

My Tech Trees are impressive I only need 35 Tanks to fill out my Tech Trees that includes USA, Germany, USSR and France. Why's it is 35? Its 35 because of the French TDs and Artillery coming out in 7.4. Also I am not counting the Tier 10 TDs and Mediums yet since they aren't even close to the Common Test of 7.5.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 am
Staff Sergeant

Well I'm Sure you could be an addition to the clan, some of us also play Eve and having another crazy voice on TS isn't out of the norm for us, hahaha, Talk to any of our recruiters for more info

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm
Profile YIM
Private

Hello all! I'm T2 Paradis. I live near Charlottesville, Virginia (USA) and I play both World of Tanks and Flames of War. I don't know if I will join the WWPD division in-game just yet, but feel free to send a friendly shout if you see me driving around on the battlefield!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Private

Someone. Help. Me. I've been bitten by the WoT bug. I go by Itchy3.

I played my first three games EVER, last night. Won one and lost the other two. I was rocking the ubiquitous Leichttraktor. I've upgraded the engine and mounted the 2cm Breda autocannon. I have no idea what I'm doing but I am having a blast doing it. My goal is to get the PzKpfw II as soon as possible and then play the hell out of it in order to figure the game out.

Advice and guidance is always welcome!!

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:56 pm
Private

Good day, this is Dawnstriker.

Joined a while ago, but due to internship / school-work been very busy.
(And I'll be going on holiday tomorrow (from 7/29/12 to around 8/29/12))

Anywho, I live in the Netherlands. So Dutch is the native language (Duh), but I'm used to speak English a lot, so no language probs there.
21 years old, no girlfriend.
Hobbies: Greek, Roman & medieval architecture, games.
Considering the pub isn't a hobby.. haha

Will be more active on the forum and hang out on Teamspeak from time to time, after I've been on holiday.

If you got any questions, just ask. :)

Greetings,
Dawnstriker

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 am
Private

hey all, bagmak in game.

working on getting some tier 8s while I finish grad school. If ya see me on and need a platoon, hit me up.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Private

My name's Doug, I just joined today, partially because I started playing WoT today and partially because I ended up addicted to Darqueling's LP of the game.

I'm a retired WWII reenactor with the former 2nd NKVD Rifle Battalion (disbanded due to waning membership and lack of sponsors courtesy of a wrecked economy), I study and collect Mosin Nagants (and occasionally other random rifles, pistols, and memorabilia from Russia and Finland... or any other country during WWII... still not sure why I ended up with 5 Japanese military Sake cups, but there you have it), and right now I'm saving up my pennies in hopes of one day purchasing a T-62 to remodel into a replica IS-2 heavy tank (it's going to be difficult at best, but it'll be a labor of love... and bankruptcy... :lol: )

Also, the only experience I have with miniatures was when I was a child and my grandfather (a former member of a Wehrmacht Panzer division) used to buy model kits of tanks that he had served in or just admired (starting with a Pz.Kpfw. 35(t) that he trained as a loader in, moving to a Panzer III Ausf. J that he served as a loader in from 1941 until 1943, when it was sent back to be refitted into a StuG and then moving up to his favorite tank of all time, the Panzer IV Ausf. H, which he served in from late 1943 until surrendering to American forces in 1945 after the tank ran out of ammunition and fuel and had to be abandoned) and we'd build and paint them together. So, in the interest of memories, I'm kind of looking at getting into casting/painting miniatures and figured this might be an interesting place to start that.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm
Corporal

My tank name is pussnboots. Great to see so many players with common interest. Enjoy platooning up so anytime I am on I am keen to platoon up. I am a father of two and have recently gone back to school to become a early childhood teacher. I have been a histroy/wargamer my whole life. Started with Squad Leader and Axis and Allies. Currently I am playing FoW, WH40K, and staring to get into Bolt Action. Mostly play FoW and ToW when I am not studying or playing with my children. I only have tier 5 tanks but have no plans of going any higher. Focusing on maxing out my perks for my tier 5 tanks.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:41 am
Profile WWW
Staff Sergeant

Hey all, Scott (Weland in game) reporting in. Been playing for several months now with my son (Ironwonter). Made it up to the Ferdinand and probably would have a Jgdtiger, but I keep getting side tracked with all these other tanks. I have a whole slew of tier 6 tanks. I do have a KV5 for making money. Always up for a platoon every now and again. Have a vent for voice comms. I tend to balance my time between WOT, LOTRO, FOW, painting miniatures, and now some of the newer games such as Saga and possibly Bolt Action.

Image Image Image

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 am
Private

Hey all just saying hi, my names Geoff (Ristin_x in game) been playing WoT for awhile now on top of all my FoW and other miniature games. Perhaps we'll see you guys in game!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm
Private

Hey all, I'm Dulanis and part of the 2nd WWPD. I don't play all too much, currently testing a beta of WoWP as well.

I like sammiches...

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Private

Hello, I'm Winternacht (Dragearen in game, feel free to call me either one), I've been playing WoT on and off since closed beta, and Flames of War since a few months ago. In WoT I have a bunch of tanks (28 slots anybody?) from tier 1 to 7, with my tier 8 on the way. In FoW I have a Panzergrenadier Lehr Kompanie and a Guards Heavy Tank Battalion. I also have a Dark Eldar Kabal, a Tyranid force and a fairly large Lizardmen army, but I haven't played any of them in quite a while. I just joined WWPD2 today.

As for me as a person, I live in rural Alaska and... That's about it. I know a bit of German if anybody wants to help me practice.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm
Private

Hey everyone,

My name is Ben B. I used to work for Battlefront since they opened in the US until 2009. I played FoW about a year before I started at BF so what 2004? I enjoy playing FoW and World of Tanks seems to jive well with my love of model tanks lol.

I have been playing WoT since September of last year but took a nice long break this year. I have about a 50/50 record of wins/losses but such a small percentage of survival lol.

Anywho, I am currently in the Motor City Bad Boys clan until after a tourney this Monday and would love to join up with WWPD if you are taking members.

If any of yous are in the area of Saline/Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Michigan then I am up for some FoW gaming too. :)

Ciao.

Hrothgan (Ben B.)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 pm
Captain

Hey there, check out the clan page on WoT website to apply, simple easy process and we would gladly have you! I actually am up in the MI area quite often, but mostly the Midland area, pretty sure my gf would kill me if I went to Ann Arbor.

Twitch: Darqueling

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:44 pm
Private

Hey my name is Nicholas I just got accepted in to WWPD2 and I can't wait to start play some WoT with all of you. I have about 34 diffent tanks that I play on and off. I play during random time of the day and can go afk for hours at a time. I am still building my garage up my tank tiers are from 5-8 at the moment. I can't wait to meet some of you in the game and in team speak.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:02 am
Private

My WoT usernames are:
NA - bad_balut_usa (Main account that I play on)
SEA - Lt_hunter_is_awesome (This is my 2nd account for when I'm tired of lag)

War Thunder - jrmanyo (I don't know why but it was like this ever since closed beta)

Steam - bad_balut

Last edited by bad_balut_usa on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Private

Darqueling wrote:
Hey there, check out the clan page on WoT website to apply, simple easy process and we would gladly have you! I actually am up in the MI area quite often, but mostly the Midland area, pretty sure my gf would kill me if I went to Ann Arbor.

Well now that clan actions are back up I sent an application. I am eager to start teaming up with my former co-workers at Battlefront etc.. Just waiting to get accepted. There is a skirmish coming up that I really want to get in on but its been a couple days since I sent the application.

Thanks!

Hrothgan

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Sergeant

Hrothgan wrote:
Darqueling wrote:

Well now that clan actions are back up I sent an application. I am eager to start teaming up with my former co-workers at Battlefront etc.. Just waiting to get accepted. There is a skirmish coming up that I really want to get in on but its been a couple days since I sent the application.

Thanks!

Hrothgan

Hey do you know the ingame names of your friends. If I can get one of them to vouch for you then I can accept you immediately.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next