View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Introduce yourself 
Private

Republic wrote:
Hrothgan wrote:
Darqueling wrote:
Hey there, check out the clan page on WoT website to apply, simple easy process and we would gladly have you! I actually am up in the MI area quite often, but mostly the Midland area, pretty sure my gf would kill me if I went to Ann Arbor.

Well now that clan actions are back up I sent an application. I am eager to start teaming up with my former co-workers at Battlefront etc.. Just waiting to get accepted. There is a skirmish coming up that I really want to get in on but its been a couple days since I sent the application.

Thanks!

Hrothgan

Hey do you know the ingame names of your friends. If I can get one of them to vouch for you then I can accept you immediately.

Duvidicus
PreservedBilly

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am
Corporal

Yah i know I'm not in WWPD's clan (due to age), but I'm deatmaster98 on W.o.T., I'm part of The Armed Forces (ARFC); Just wanted to let y'all know about me on the game.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am
Profile YIM
Private

HELLO!

I recently joined the WWPD2 clan on WOT thanks to my friend AnAverageJho, suggesting that I join the clan he was in. Little did I know the guy who makes all the lets play WOT's was in the clan! Cool to be here, Hey Jho, Hey Darq!
Jho, tells me I'm pretty good at WOT (not as good as him though ;) ), so hopeful I can be useful.

great to be here!
Thanks!

Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 pm
Private

Hey, I'm nick - also going by nicklasw in game. I'm working for one of the worlds largest video game publishers, currently living in Texas. In my spare time, I spend time flying on VATSIM and playing WoT, which I think is a fairly interesting mix.. (Some WoWp as well, but the arcade controls of it kinda put me off).

I'm a history nerd, and I like numbers. I guess that's me in short. For my play style, it has been wild west earlier, but I'm trying to play a more tight game in WoT now, and I've recently started up the german TD tree, currently at the JagdPanther working my way up in the evenings when I feel like having a go.. I mostly play german TDs or American SPGs at this time, but just tonight I started playing around with the AMX-38 to level it up, and had a blast with all the chinese tanks, I took 86 (yes, really) hits before finally being the last one of my team to die due to being tracked :(

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 am
Private

Hello my name is Kurt, and I joined about a month ago but forgot to post here. I have been playing Tanks for well over a year and have a wide variety of tanks at my disposal to assist.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm
Private

Hello all,
My name is Dustin. I'm 27 and I live in the Indianapolis area. I am a former Army Medic. Served in the 7th Calvary Reg. I am a FoW player and have a sizable German force and a decent sized American Armored Force. I go by cavmedic in game. I basically on all the time. I am an EMT so I have a lot of free time on my off days. Always happy to platoon up and play. I tend to hook up with luchador and bristolscale7 most of the time. See you on the digital battlefield (cause trust me, real ones suck)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 am
Private First Class

cavmedic wrote:
Hello all,
My name is Dustin. I'm 27 and I live in the Indianapolis area. I am a former Army Medic. Served in the 7th Calvary Reg. I am a FoW player and have a sizable German force and a decent sized American Armored Force. I go by cavmedic in game. I basically on all the time. I am an EMT so I have a lot of free time on my off days. Always happy to platoon up and play. I tend to hook up with luchador and bristolscale7 most of the time. See you on the digital battlefield (cause trust me, real ones suck)

Nice to see a fellow Gary Owen in the clan. I was in the 7th back in the late 70s.

5th SS "Wiking" Div.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:21 pm
Private

Hi all,

Former military as well. Tired of listening to all my mates talking about this. Officially hooked. Been only playing a week and lurking in the teamspeak. Still too noobish to join the clan but Gilly and Zaro helped show me some of the ropes last night. Had a great time even if we got hosed on the team make ups.

Well if you want to show a noob some tricks I am on as Moonova. Currently working towards a Churhill GC (at Matilda)and my Grille (currently at Sturmpanzer ii), tricking out my Hetzer.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:49 pm
Private

Hi my name is Ian and I'm an avid WOT player and FOW player. I absolutely love WWII history so WOT and FOW are both great.
I would like to blame Darqueling for my addiction to WOT, but that is my fault. I also play 40k and am trying to get my local club to start playing flames of war. I would love to platoon with anyone and look forward to joining the WWPD clan as soon as I can.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 am
Private

Hello. My name is Ted and just joined WoT about a month ago. I have a passion for the period in and around WW2 and the history of tanks. 5 In the USMC helps this passion. :D This game was brought to my attention by Floody and Newbreed. Look forward to getting to know folks here.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 am
Staff Sergeant

BTed72 wrote:
Hello. My name is Ted and just joined WoT about a month ago. I have a passion for the period in and around WW2 and the history of tanks. 5 In the USMC helps this passion. :D This game was brought to my attention by Floody and Newbreed. Look forward to getting to know folks here.

Hey Ted! Welcome to WWPD. Make sure you get your teamspeak sorted out. It's essential for platooning.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 am
Private

hey guys my names clotzyg"cathal" im from ireland i got into world of tanks from darquelings excellent series and haveseen every episode im in the wwpd2 on the europ server and would love to play some games with some1 some time so just hit me up username:clotzyg

Manfred von Richthofen
(The Red Baron)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am
Private

Name is bob from DC.
I know team speak and vent.

Fianlly got an account and have been at it for a couple of weeks.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:22 pm
Corporal

Hi, Sultansean in the game. I was on WWPD2 and playing every now and then. I've joined the Clan now and play fairly regularly now, hopefully see some of you in game.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:20 am
Private

Hey all! Just realized my "introduce yourself" post did not stick. I am from WV. Used to be in 7AD31 before it blew up and most guys left for Havok. I am on as I can be. Mic is broken and I am too poor/lazy. I am a noob FOW player and loving it. I am hoping I can shake these sinus infections so I can be on more, Lord willing. Hope to be able to platoon soon. I have a recruit or two for WWPD 2 if it is not defunct.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:21 am
Private

Hey eveyone,

Just thought I'd post here and say hi. I've been playing WoT since 2011 (I think I came in around the 6.2 or 6.3 patch). I created a new account this Febuary since my old account's stats were absolutely horrendous. I'm a pretty aggressive player, but I'm working on changing that. I hope I can platoon with all of you at one point or another!

That's all :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm
Captain

Welcome to the party!

Twitch: Darqueling

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm
Private

Thanks for having me :D

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 pm
Private

Hi there!
Wanted to say hello and formerly introduce myself.
Im an 16 year old dude living in germany but playing on the NA server of WoT because I found there is a better atmosphere on the NA server than the EU (originally it was a missclick that i landed on the NA server but I would never admit that ;D) and my ping isnt affected too (aslong i play on east :) )
Proud member of DGA for over an year but left the clan today to try to join WWPD.

Hope to see you out there :)

~MrAktilos aka Blackshot01 in WoT

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:32 pm
Captain

Wow, talk about a changing of the guard for two DGA members to swap to here.

Twitch: Darqueling

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Private

Darqueling wrote:
Wow, talk about a changing of the guard for two DGA members to swap to here.

Yeah MG did switch to you too. Totally forgot about that.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm
Private

Hello all...

Seton here, another one of the SOLNavy converts (Saraxis, Jakelogan, and Gilly)

Can't wait to blow some shit up with you all!

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:17 pm
Private

Hello everyone

I am new to the clan but not to the game. I am a 35 year old guy who loves his tanks, video games, table top, models, history, etc. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully learning some more about the game and progressing my skills as a tanker. I usually play on the West server but I can move to the east to platoon, but I do get worse ping but not unplayable most of the time. Feel free to say hi when you see me in game or TS.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm
Private

Hi all
Im still new to this game, well if you count a teir 4 new then im new.
I love tanks the only thing i love more is blowing up tanks.
I play on the north american east server.
I also play FoW germans.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:06 pm
Private

Hey all I'm Josh aka Psychic (psychotic to Jakelogan) Gerbil on teamspeak but Jdmstr on WoT. Kierik got me into WoT but have played multiple tabletop games from Warmachine to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k. From south Ga and real life friends with Kierik. Love the shoot'em style of WoT though I mainly play rpg's.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next