View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Staff Sergeant

This is the sign up sheet for Commanders each week for Company battles and Clan Wars landing tournaments.

Clan landing tournaments will not be happening immediately as they cannot be conducted till we have zero provinces on the global map.

The concept for this sheet is so we can give commanders a heads up when their turn is coming to run company battles and/or Clan wars landing tournaments. This will allow them to start organizing a team and strategy immediately in preparation. Please add your name to the thread below and which type and week you wish to lead. Whoever signs up first will pick the first night for company battles.

UPD. We have now left the global map and will be instituting weekly raids onto the map consisting of trying to take a landing zone on night one followed by trying to capture a high value province for one day. If the raid is successful the gold from the high value province will be distributed amongst the players in those teams. The first date and command is still TBD and will require a commitment to team training before the raid.

Company Battles

wk1. 5/25 Mike48
wk2. 6/2 Nimrod 1 hour after doubles
wk3. 6/10 Stealth_Eagle at doubles time
wk4. 6/18 Mike48
wk5. 6/26 Loza/Dagrinch
wk6.
wk7.
wk8.
wk9.
wk10.

Clan Wars landing tournament
wk1.
wk2.
wk3.
wk4.
wk5.
wk6.
wk7.
wk8.
wk9.
wk10.

Last edited by VonChoker on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 pm
Staff Sergeant

I would like to sign up, but dont know when im free quiet yet, ill let you know for company battles asap though

Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 am
Profile YIM
Corporal

I'll volunteer to run either but I need to get some family issues settled (hence why Darqueling may occasionally be on my account for the tournement). I don't really wish to speak about it but just as a heads up.

Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am
Staff Sergeant

Stealth I won't add you to the list until you let me know your available to do it, thanks for volunteering.

Mike, you get to choose the first night of company battles. thanks for volunteering.

Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 pm
Sergeant

Man, would I love to be in command :3
I do have to say that, as much as I like to think otherwise, I am no tactician.
I'll do some CB for sure, not sure about CW though. I'll make sure signing up is the first thing I do after I get my TS running.

Sun May 20, 2012 7:45 pm
Staff Sergeant

np average, I'll add you to the list when you let me know you have TS up.

Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Staff Sergeant

Ok, I will run a MEDIUM tank company on FRIDAY'S!!! Until the list fills out at least. I love company battles and would like to get them weekly or even more than that, but I will lead a company (created by someone else because I don't have premium) and throw my own ass under the bus by leading until someone else wants a wack at it and hopefully have some great experiences every FRIDAY night AN HOUR AFTER DOUBLES!!!!

I should be able to do the first battle date on 5/25/12 but the next two weeks i will be busy with my graduation and my cousins so someone else will have to run it until things settle down a bit.

Let's show em WHAT PATTON WOULD DO!!
Keep Calm and Carry On

-mike48

Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 am
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

Thanks Mike for setting a start date. With the concept of this we will be moving the dates one day forward each week. therefore the next date will be 2/6 Saturday. We would like someone to sign up for that please. So far the response has been underwhelming. With the amount of players wanting to do organised company battles in the previous thread it should be easy to get commanders.

Wed May 23, 2012 11:24 pm
Corporal

I can make this Fri coy battle.

Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 am
Staff Sergeant

Congratulations Mike48 on an extremely successful running of company battles. When I left his company had 13 straight victories without loss.

I now need someone to sign on as commander for next Saturday nights company battles.

Sat May 26, 2012 5:01 am
Staff Sergeant

That final count was 14/15 and we lost to the guys i won against in the tourney i led, so i think myself and their commander are even, and he agrees. :lol:

Anyway, i would lead next weekend as well as the week after, but i have my graduation and my cousins to attend, so your gloriuous leader will not be available!!! ;)

I do suggest however that we run more than just weekly, and more biweekly because this is a much better game when you have a competent team. :)

Oh well, good job guys and lets keep on getting it on.

:mrgreen: KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!!! :mrgreen:

Sat May 26, 2012 5:59 am
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

I certainly agree with you Mike on the running biweekly but as we can't even seem to get anyone to volunteer to command the next one its a little premature to add a 2nd night. So please guys just give it a go and I think you'll find its not that hard.

Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm
Staff Sergeant

It really isn't hard, you just gotta come up with good platoon combos and then move them where they will do the best, your players are actually competent and listen rather than retards in pub matchs, I always have a blast leading though.

Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

Ummmm, I'll volunteer again for the week of 6/18 unless someone else is interested....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

I've added you for this Sunday night command Mike

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:04 pm
Corporal

Thanks for everyone who came and sorry for being such a fool in planning things out. I haven't done any of the commanding for a while and things have changed in terms of strategies. I am sorry that I needed to leave in the middle of one but I want to try the all M18 idea again but more organized. I am thinking if we sent all of M18's rather than just 3, we might of had them. Oh well. This game has angered me a lot in recent times so I won't be on as much as I use to.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 pm
Staff Sergeant

No problem Stealth, i was happy to step in for you, like i have said before, I love these things and want to get em going more often!!!! So lets follow the schedule and be on guys!!!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Profile YIM
Sergeant

Ya thank you Mike, Kazuki and ,for a little bit, me for stepping in as commanders for the Tank Company. We managed to hold a good amount of battles and win some as well! Unfortunately, my term was cut shot due to my internet crapping out. Mike can attest. :twisted: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 pm
Staff Sergeant

Hahahaha, always a great time, and its a group effort, I never take all the credit, just a good chunk ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am
Profile YIM
Staff Sergeant

Glad to hear it went well. just a reminder to all that the next one is scheduled for Monday night around doubles with Mike leading. Please try and make it if you can.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Staff Sergeant

Hey guys, I won't be able to lead tonight, my dad went to boston for the next couple of days so I was sent off to the grandmothers house because apparently "I'm not allowed to watch over the house for a couple of days because I'm a partying delinquent who will pull a Project X" (exact words). So no company battles for tonight unless someone wants to step up, sorry again and I'll try to get one running when I'm back home.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Profile YIM
Sergeant

mike48 wrote:
Hey guys, I won't be able to lead tonight, my dad went to boston for the next couple of days so I was sent off to the grandmothers house because apparently "I'm not allowed to watch over the house for a couple of days because I'm a partying delinquent who will pull a Project X" (exact words). So no company battles for tonight unless someone wants to step up, sorry again and I'll try to get one running when I'm back home.

I will lead tonights company battle. I might be a tad late but invites will be sent out around doubles roll over. We will be doing Champion (tier 8).

BTW Von I wana talk to you about applications.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 am
Staff Sergeant

Hey guys, let us resurrect Company Battles. Shall we set up for the night of Saturday, September 1st. Plan for an hour after doubles? Yes, Ok. See you guys there!!!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]