View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Personal missions on Thursday 
Sergeant

Looks like in 9.8 (so not the next patch) WG will be simplifying some of the missions; ie: if you can fulfill the criteria for a platoon mission by yourself you will get credit. I suspect that will be more valuable for the earlier campaigns but still nice that an epic game will do the job.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 pm
Sergeant

Thanks for the help with the two LT platoon missions guys!

Now to finish off LT/MT/HT 15 (with honours) grumbble.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 pm
Sergeant

I've been stuck on two missions for the T28HTC for longer than I'm willing to admit. LT15 where you have to do over 5k spotting and damage, and the one MT mission where you have to set a tank higher than yourself on fire.

Do you guys have any tips or tricks for me? I've been playing the AMX 13 90, LTTB and T-54LT incessantly to try to get LT15 completed to no avail. As for the MT mission, MM is being overly nice to me and only setting me up against enemies my own tier.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:49 am
Corporal

I have been stuck on Lt15 for ages as well. Remember if you track tank it counts as well. If you can platoon up with someone with the autoloading arty T10 that would be good. The one time I got 5k+ plus spotting damage was when one of those arties just followed my scout around derping everyone.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Sergeant

Lanzilotta wrote:
I have been stuck on Lt15 for ages as well. Remember if you track tank it counts as well. If you can platoon up with someone with the autoloading arty T10 that would be good. The one time I got 5k+ plus spotting damage was when one of those arties just followed my scout around derping everyone.

LT15 includes damage and spotting damage. I'm banking on doing damage first and using spotting damage to fill in the missing damage; I'm a pretty terrible passive scout.

I'm more salty that I had a AMX 13 90 game that would have completed LT15, but was the game that made me unlock LT15. But yeah, I'll try platooning with tier 10 arty. I've tried to avoid platooning for LT15 because another reliable player on my team would make it harder for me to deal damage.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am
Sergeant

Anaveragejho wrote:
I'm more salty that I had a AMX 13 90 game that would have completed LT15, but was the game that made me unlock LT15. But yeah, I'll try platooning with tier 10 arty. I've tried to avoid platooning for LT15 because another reliable player on my team would make it harder for me to deal damage.

Unfortunately with the liberal use of agent orange by WG it's becoming harder and harder to get the scouting missions done as you need to be able to successfully move into a very aggressive scouting spot and for your damage dealers to hang back so they don't spot themselves. As well as arty try a high end TDs.

Prok and Mali are the best for this, and I've had good games on Redshire. I've never resorted to this but it might also good to turn off encounter and turn on assault to get more spotting friendly maps.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:35 pm
Technical Sergeant

Found the perfect Heavy Tank to complete the mission in which the goal is to destroy an enemy tank by ramming it.

The O-1 Japanese Heavy.

Weighs 100 tons and goes 40 kph. I was playing bumper cars in Ensk lol

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2