View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Southern Front 2014 
Private First Class

Southern Front 2014 is in the books.
I would like to thank two people that took their time to make this FoW tournament happening and successful:

-Bruce the Hungarian, for being a great TO. He used to manage large tourney so this one was easy for him, nonetheless it was organized and managed flawlessly. He also supported with tables and terrain and he even played as a ringer, and, I think he even rolled well!
-Keith the Russian, supported with terrain and also played as a ringer. Obviously he played on the snow table and, no surprise here, he won.

A thanks also to GA for their prizes support in addition to two tables and terrain.

All the donated tables and terrain resulted in having this year very nice looking tables highly playable and enjoyable (well, I am suspending my judgement for the snow table!)

The tourney saw participation from everywhere, with a group of six players from DC; sadly this group was larger than the local crowd. Also from Baltimore we had the worst roller (I got beaten to the way of title of worst roller only on ...extra time, ahem, extra roll)

Come on Raleigh/Cary community let's go out and play FoW!

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]