View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
German and british at st lo 
Private

Sorry no pics,

Germans

Grenadier command
2x grenadier platoons 6 stands
2 hmg squads
2 8.8 flak36 with extra crew
2 tigers
3 panzer IV
2 panther A

Opponent

Cromwell command
3 platoons of cromwells with 1 firefly
Motorized infantry
1 stuart platoon, 3 tanks
Typhoon air support

We were playing a surrounded game, i was playing the germans, with all teams deployed i popped my immediate ambush, the 8.8 flak to cover one objective with one platoon of grenadiers sitting on the objectives with the panther and panzers on one and the tigers and 8.8 on the other. My opponent had first turn and had prelimanary bombardment, only a couple stands got popped, he then cause me some stress, the air suppport caught one of my panthers. The air support would not do much harm for the rest of the game, my poor opponent just couldn't roll that pesky fire power. Basically it was a slug match, my flak was knocked out in the 2nd turn and i started widdling down his tank platoons withy panther and 2 tiger and the panzer IV, I managed to get 2 of his platoons below half strength and he failed company morale, but......yes he kept coming at, and by the end his last tank platoon bailed my 2 tigers by the objective and the assaulted my infantry and with some good rolls knocked me off the objective, and that friends is how the game ended

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]