View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Schwere Panzer Kompanie vs. Brit Armoured Squadron 
Corporal

A new player to our group, Dave, and I played using my big kitties and his Shermans and Fireflies from the Open Fire box. This is Dave's, maybe, 4th game.

Mission: Free for All

Big Kitties
CiC Tiger (w/ 2+ ST, and Rapid Fire)
Tiger II (w/ reroll bog checks)
2 Tiger I (cmd with reroll misses and platoon with Rapid Fire)

Brit Armoured Squadron
2 Command Sherman V's
4 x 2 Sherman V's and 1 Firefly

Deployment:

Germans get first turn and promptly take out 3 Shermans (forgetting to Gun Tank a Firely...arg)

Oh NO's! The Germans lose a Tiger to a well-placed Firefly shot.

The platoon commander uses that ROF 3 with rerolls to great effect, and the Shermans vanish

The German CiC bites it from another Firefly hit.

But the last Tiger takes out the next-to-last Firely forcing a platoon check, which they fail. With only two remaining Sherman V's, Dave calls game. 6-1 Germans. A good game.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:10 am
Private

First off sorry for necroing (not sure this is an actual word) this thread. I can not find any way to PM the original author.

wildcatgamer are you still in Wichita KS? Me and a friend have just started playing FOW and was wondering if you would ever want to maybe get a game in. We usually play at the flgs hero complex. I run Germans and Russians and he has British. Let me know if you would ever be interested in getting a game or two in as we would love to play somebody else as a change up.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Corporal

Yep, I'm still in the 'taw. I try to make it out to Hero Complex every once in a while. With a couple of kids, its a lot easier to play at the house. I will PM you next time I'm planning on heading out there.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]