View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Terrain Question 
Corporal

Hi Guys

Have a terrain question for you guys, would love your opinion. Not that it made I difference in the game, but would like to know for future use.

Target is a tank. Shooter is a tank. Target is in the open, facing my deployment zone head on. To the right of the target tank is a linear obstacle, a hedge row. Target is Veteran at short range. Shooter is about 30 degrees to the side of the target tank.

What is the to hit score?

page 85 shows picture of same situation, execpt target tank was not angled it was head on. The shooter tank was shooting at the target tank at an angle but could still see the entire front of the target tank. Or is half concealed because of the hedge?

Cheers

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Private First Class

From the description it sounds like that would be concealed, but it depends on how much of that tank is actually hidden by the hedge row. Stuff like whether the front or side is visible doesn't have anything to do with it other than determining if hits would go against side or front armor (in your case it would certainly be front armor).

But if it's debatable then just roll off on it. Make a note of it and next time ask the opponent when he deploys or moves if he is intending the tank to concealed or not behind that hedge.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 am
First Sergeant

@@But if it's debatable then just roll off on it. Make a note of it and next time ask the opponent when he deploys or moves if he is intending the tank to concealed or not behind that hedge.

I sometimes even have an opponent who says that he wants it concealed, to move his tank (during my shooting) back so that it is concealed.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]