View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Bastogne church 
Corporal

One question. Did anyone else who pre-ordered the church outside of the subscription get an email. I did not.

I understand. Some subs pre paid and were notified, but what about the rest of us.

I have been waiting since the pre order was first announced last fall.

So I give partial credit to them to not notify 100% of those expecting this

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 am
Technical Sergeant

Have not received an email and I have the Deluxe sub.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Captain

I have the full subscription, live in the US, and have not recieved any email update.. I would not know about the issue if it were not for WWPD.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Private

I received the email update but only have the regular subscription (not pre-paid). To be honest I'm disappointed that there will be another delay but I appreciate BF being so up front with the problems.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Technical Sergeant

I've got the deluxe subscription, live in the US and also have not received the email.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Corporal

I am in Australia, got the Deluxe sub, and did not get an email. If it was not for WWPD I would have no idea of the delay :evil:

I agree 100% with the decision. But having jumped on the bandwagon I expect to receive an email. Sort of goes with that quality thingy and the words re 'serious commitment and good faith'. I note that there is nothing up on the BF website or anything I can find in the BF forum :roll: And no nothing is in my spam filter.

So in summary good response and action plan - but poor execution re communication with subscribers.

Back to the waiting game and checking for updates on the WWPD forum :lol:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 pm
Private

So again I ask has anyone received anything from this subscription yet?

Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm
Captain

The answer would have to be "No" from this second set of larger buildings, church. My first subscrition (12 x one story houses) is just one away from completion.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Private First Class

Got the email a few days ago, but the pictures didn't come through. Now I've seen the pictures, and all I can think is, how is it even possibile for them to mess up that badly? (Yes, I know the answer - nobody at the factory knew what they were supposed to look like.) Still, this has to be one of the worst quality control issues I've ever heard of. Seriously, painting something bright yellow instead of brown? On the plus side, at least this is an industry where no one gets hurt as a result.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Captain

It's really not a quality control issue since it was caught and stopped before it went to the customer. Though I'm very disappointed this situation even arose, I have no doubt that the QC being emplaced by BF with its China manufactures will make sure future buildings will be at the high standard we're accustomed to from BF.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 am
Profile WWW
Technical Sergeant

Just got the email with the following attached to the bottom:

(We became aware that some customers did not receive our original communication regarding the Battlefront Premium Houses, so we are resending a copy of the email. If you have already received the email, we apologise for the duplication.)

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Corporal

Still no email received :lol:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 pm
Staff Sergeant

Like most of those that posted above, I was pleased with the communication from BF addressing a difficult situation and believed that they were handling it the best that they could. Fast forward just a few days shy of 3 months later, the communication has become pathetic, yet more broken promises and I'm now to the point where I no longer trust BF, yes they broke my trust, I purchased this sub and shelled out the cash on a pre-order and they have failed to uphold their end of the agreement.

In addition, they have continued to have multiple issues with stock not being available, from the outside looking in this company is shooting itself in the foot. If you are not able to deliver product that customers want when you promise to do so on an ongoing basis, good luck keeping customers.

I'm going to share the email I had with John Matthews from 20 days ago, I will be following up to get my money back I think I've been far too patient for far too long:

"Mr Baker,
You are absolutely correct deliver or refund your money. We are still waiting on receiving a delivery date from the Chinese factory on the church they did inform us that it would not meet the September date and we did send out an email from JP to all subscribers emails I’m sorry you did not get it. I am chasing this daily and when the church is ready so will the big terraced house and both will be flown over to get subscribers caught up. I am very sorry for this delay it is both frustrating for you and us

Yours sincerely

John matthews
Global General Manager"

For those of you who choose to continue to be patient with BF on this issue, I really do hope they get their collective crap together sooner rather than later, I just want to rid myself of this headache and get out of this subscription, I really should have known better after the experience of the first house subscription, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Lesson learned.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 pm
Private First Class

You are right it's a farce. That church is a year late. I wonder if they will just their loses after the first 2 deliver and shit it down refunding the outstanding money. Basically it's an embarrassment for them they could do without.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 pm
Staff Sergeant

It's time for BF to deliver

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 pm
Private First Class

Most definitely this is getting stupid.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2