View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Elite: Dangerous? 
Major

Anyone going to play? I am!

Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Corporal

Let us know how it goes, Jon! I for one am definitely intrigued. No Man's Sky looks pretty cool too, but this one I think would be much better.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Major

The game looks fantastic, for sure. I am working through the learning curve now - it is steep. Similar to Eve.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Major

So far, I like Elite. I have Voice Attack set up so I can give a bunch of commands just by talking.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Major

I've been playing since the BETA, I love this game, even if its currently flawed on the social side (soon to be remedied we hope, buy a upcoming update).

We should organise some play time DJ, I am currently hanging around Barnard's Star and Wolf 424, pretty close to SOL, I made the pilgrimage to earth and kept to the nearbye systems, right now I have little reason to explore outwards.

Currently Flying a Cobra mkIII for smuggling (which I've only just started to do, so have yet to figure out a decent trade rout) and a Viper for bounty hunting, which is my bread and butter, but not all that profitable, hence buying the Cobra and trying my hand at smuggling.

I did a lot of combat zones during the beta but if you want to earn a living by dogfighting, bounty hunting is where the money is.

I did a first impression review when the game launched if anyone has been on the fence about joining:
http://rightsidecreative.co.uk/elite-da ... pressions/

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
― Albert Einstein

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Major

DJ and I spent couple of hours last night attempting to get into the same instance, frustratingly difficult and we never managed it. Hopefully the upcoming wings patch will fix things.

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
― Albert Einstein

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]