View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
EasyArmy Bolt Action Lister 
Sergeant

Japanese IJA Kwantung 1937 and 1945 armies added. (1937 list a little OP with the 2x and 3x options?)

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:27 am
Sergeant

Soviet 1945 Manchuria list added (from Empire in Flames)

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:39 am
Corporal

Is it possible to add "Marine Raiders" squad from Empire in Flames?

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 pm
Private

Will you be adding Maori from duel in the sun? Thanks for all you do.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 pm
Sergeant

Chazhick wrote:
Will you be adding Maori from duel in the sun? Thanks for all you do.

Added to the British Reinforced Platoon.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:30 am
Technical Sergeant

Gregg,

Will you be making, in time, the basic lists from the V2 rulebook available? I never found it necessary to buy the "Armies of" books.

Thanks

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Sergeant

PrivateSnafu wrote:
Gregg,

Will you be making, in time, the basic lists from the V2 rulebook available? I never found it necessary to buy the "Armies of" books.

Thanks

I'll try. Hopefully they won't be much different points and options-wise, just less total equipment. It will be a while though. Between Flames of War, Konflikt '47, BA2 Germans next month (?) and the new Kings of War Historical, I'm a little swamped at the moment.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:55 am
Sergeant

Is there any way the community can help?

Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:47 pm
Sergeant

v2 transports gaining guns and losing transport capability moved to armoured car slot (page 153). Sorry, but had to be done.

Vehicles changed were:
U.S. Jeep
Soviet Gaz 'Jeep' 
British Jeep
Japanese Type 95 Kurogane
Belgium FN Tricar T3
Netherlands Jeep
Poland Pzinz 302 Field Car
Poland Truck

As to the question about the v2 rule book basic units, after looking at the book closer, I don't think it's necessary to create new lists for them. They are very basic (one AT gun, one AA gun per country, etc) and they can already be chosen from the Reinforced Platoon entries. If you really, really need them though, I'll take the time to add them.

All v2 stats and updates should be complete now. Please let me know if you see anything that still needs work.

Thanks.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:15 pm
Technical Sergeant

I don't know if I can answer this. I'm still waiting on my book. I still don't have a delivery date from Amazon.

I guess if the points are all the same then its not too big of a deal. It would be a matter of following the force organization rules out of the rulebook and using the "armies of" lists on EasyArmy to make it work.

I think when it comes to making the game as accessible as possible to everyone having the lists from the main rule book is invaluable. Nothing sets the tone in a more negative way than to introduce someone a game only to layer on levels exceptions, work around's, errata, etc.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Sergeant

PrivateSnafu wrote:
I don't know if I can answer this. I'm still waiting on my book. I still don't have a delivery date from Amazon.

I guess if the points are all the same then its not too big of a deal. It would be a matter of following the force organization rules out of the rulebook and using the "armies of" lists on EasyArmy to make it work.

I think when it comes to making the game as accessible as possible to everyone having the lists from the main rule book is invaluable. Nothing sets the tone in a more negative way than to introduce someone a game only to layer on levels exceptions, work around's, errata, etc.

I've had a few requests for v2 rule book lists, so I'll start with just the lists in the v2 book. However, expanding beyond that will be difficult, as the v2 units sometimes contradict the Armies Of book, and the v2 rule book specifically states (page 150) that the Armies Of books supersede the rule book.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:49 pm
Sergeant

Armies of Germany v2 book units updated. Just need to go through the selectors to look for changes. If you find anything I missing in the units, please let me know.

Added Gebirgsjager
Added Flakpanzer I (Panzer I entry)
Added Marder I (Lorraine Schlepper)
Added RSO/PaK40
Added Renault UE
Added Opel Blitz with FlaK 38
Added Kugelblitz
Added 7/1 with Armoured Cab
Added option to SdKfz 221 for Panzerbuchse
Added Panzerspahwagen P204(f)
Added Field Ambulance
Added SdKfz 251/8 Ambulance
Luftwaffe Field Division - drop LMG, add bicycles, add Green
88mm FlaK 36 - points drop
flammpanzer II flamingo points drop
flammpanzer B2(F) points drop and medium AT gun to light AT gun
panzer iii H, J - slight points increase
Panzer 38(t) (reconnaissance variant) added (Alessio confirmed it doesn't actually get Recce though)
Flammpanzer 38(t) Hetzer - removed Veteran option. Points for inexperienced down by 12.
Elephant: +2pt for inexperienced, -2pt for veteran
Sturmtiger - update rocket mortar effects
Marder III M gets pintle-mounted MMG instead of hull-mount for +5pts
Sd Kfz 251/16 Falmmpanzerwagen - points drop, can only fire one flamethrower per turn
Panzerwerfer 42 - points increase, but lose Open-topped
Sd Kfz 250/9 - points reduced by 4/5/6 and add Open-topped - however, v1 had Open-topped also and Errata said to remove it. I've queried Alessio about it.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:08 am
Private

Schwimmwagen (no transport) (Regular) 26 pts Pintle-mounted MMG covering the front arc in Armoured Car slot.
Correct ?

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:55 pm
Sergeant

Grolshek wrote:
Schwimmwagen (no transport) (Regular) 26 pts Pintle-mounted MMG covering the front arc in Armoured Car slot.
Correct ?

Incorrect. Fixed to 36/41/46 points.

Thanks,
Gregg

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 am
Private

Russian have two Artillery slots but not two Tows slots. Correct ? Stalingrad selektor etc.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:03 pm
Sergeant

Grolshek wrote:
Russian have two Artillery slots but not two Tows slots. Correct ? Stalingrad selektor etc.

Correct according to the book. Each time there are 2 guns, it says:

0-2 Guns
0-1 Tows

Not sure if it's a typo, but that's what it says. It doesn't say "per gun" like it says "per infantry unit" for the transports. You may want to email Alessio.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:52 pm
Sergeant

Is it possible to add the Armies of Free France Late war from Battle of the Bulge ?
i know that the book is not officialy released ... ;)

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:12 pm
Sergeant

lou passejaïre wrote:
Is it possible to add the Armies of Free France Late war from Battle of the Bulge ?
i know that the book is not officialy released ... ;)

My copy is on order. I'll add it when I get it.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm
Sergeant

thanks a lot in advance ;)

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Sergeant

Added Soviet Lend Lease:

M3A1 Stuart
Mk VII Tetrarch
M10 Wolverine
M3 Lee
M4A2 Sherman 75 (Sherman III)
M4A2 Sherman 76 (Sherman IIIa)
M3 Scout Car
M5 Half track
Bren carrier

Does anyone have the exact models for the following?
Valentine
Churchill
Matilda

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:49 am
Sergeant

Added the rest of the Soviet Lend Lease.

Where are the rules for including Legends? I can't seem to find where it says how to use them. Are they in place of a Captain/Major, or are they separate? Can you take only one per platoon?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 am
Private

Mail from Warlord:

1. Does national rules like german tiger fear or US gyro stabilizers apply in different armies if those tanks are taken because of “axis support” or “lend lease” rule?
​Yes, they normally would.​

2. Panzerspähwagen P204 (F) Armies of Germany - page: 72 is not mentioned in any theatre selectors. In which can be fielded?
​​Any selector that allows armoured cars from the Operation Barbarossa selector onwards.​

3. Cavalry and motorbikes cannot react to shooting by going DOWN. But can escape move instead and afterwards are assigned down order. So in fact they’re down anyway?
​The dice is placed to show Down to mean their turn is over, but as long as they are mounted, they do not get the benefits of being Down.​

4. Can a player can declare he's going DOWN with his unit when shot by HE? After he is hit or before rolling to hit? Is this the same when the target unit is in building?
​Before rolling to hit, in all cases (t​​​his will be changed in the Errata regarding units in buildings).

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 pm
Staff Sergeant

Whenever I click on "Saved Platoons" I get
Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The IListSource does not contain any data sources.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The IListSource does not contain any data sources.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The IListSource does not contain any data sources.]
   System.Web.UI.DataSourceHelper.GetResolvedDataSource(Object dataSource, String dataMember) +11112572
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ReadOnlyDataSource.System.Web.UI.IDataSource.GetView(String viewName) +52
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.ConnectToDataSourceView() +175
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.GetData() +18
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +170
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +89
   FoWBuilder.SavedPlatoons.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1920
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428

Since the problem has occurred I've deleted all saved platoons (then checked again) and saved a new platoon (then checked again).
Always the same problem

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm
Sergeant

Bob Emmerson wrote:

Since the problem has occurred I've deleted all saved platoons (then checked again) and saved a new platoon (then checked again).
Always the same problem

Please email me your email you use for it so I can take a look at the account. gregg@easyarmy.com

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 pm
Private

Lately I have been intermittently having the same issue as Bob. Should I also send you my registered email? Thank you for all your hard work on this tool!

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next