Hi, we are selling the masters of our most popular 1/56 scale (28mm) model kits – the Hotchkiss H39 light tank, the Renault R35 light tank and the Citroen Avant Tractor 11CV car.
Product information, including the assembled models, parts and the assembly guides can be found in the following linkshttp://neucraftmodels.com/product/r35-light-tank/ http://neucraftmodels.com/product/citroen-traction-avant-11cv-5008/http://neucraftmodels.com/product/hotchkiss-h39-light-tank-5010/
Information about the masters is in the following linkshttp://neucraftmodels.com/product/master-of-the-renault-r35-light-tank/ http://neucraftmodels.com/product/master-of-citroen-traction-avant-11cv/http://neucraftmodels.com/product/master-of-hotchkiss-h39-light-tank/
Master of the R35 - all parts you will get
Master of the H39 - all parts you will get
Master of 11CV - all parts you will get
General information about the masters and the sale is as follows,
1. The master package for sale contains two (2) identical sets of resin kits as shown in the photo. All parts are of very high quality, clean and in perfect conditions for reproduction. And fit of parts is guaranteed.
2. The buyer will receive a copy of the assembly guide in editable WORD .doc format so the buyer can replace company information and logo with their own information and logo.
3. The model kits are Neucraft Models’ proprietary products
. The buyer will receive all rights associated with the models, including and not limited to, the rights of reproduction, modification, branding, unlimited distribution and resell, etc. An Intellectual Property Rights Transfer Agreement will be signed by the seller (Neucraft Models) and provided to the buyer with the master(s).
4. Price and shipping costs are available upon request. Please contact us using this email address –firstname.lastname@example.org
and please indicate in the email which company/studio you are and where you are based for the purpose of calculating shipping costs.
5. Since this model is highly sought-after by game players, we intend to sell the masters to a company/companies which is/are willing to reproduce and sell the model kit(s) to the market promptly.
6. Some details on the parts of the masters are very delicate and the structures may be complicated for casting. Please carefully examine the photos of the parts and the electronic versions of the assembly guides of the models so to determine if you can handle the masters with your casting techniques.
7. Sale of the masters will be final. We only accept return and refund if the parts of the masters are damaged during transportation. The master(s) will be packed very carefully in several small cardboard boxes and then in a large heavy-duty corrugated cardboard box.
8. For more information or questions please feel free to contact us.
Kevin – Neucraft Models