View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
PSC Grenadiers and Battlefront Grenadiers 
Sergeant

I have searched high and low and cannot find any size comparisons. I am wondering if the the PSC Grenadiers in Normandy would mix well with the plastic BF Panzergrenadiers? I am going to start a Panzergrenadier force in near future and would like to have a larger variety of poses. Any opinions?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:39 pm
Staff Sergeant

If you want to come up to Grognard and/or Draxtar at some point I can show you some from the heavy weapon sprue up next to some battlefront ones. They're just fine. That's one set I haven't gotten though is the company box. I already have enough Grenadiers as it is.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 pm
Sergeant

Lordgoober that would be excellent. Maybe get a game in as well.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:09 pm
Staff Sergeant

very true, especially now that there is only the doubles available now for Adepticon. I just need to find a partner now.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm
Sergeant

I know the whole thing blows. I am sure Paul would team up with you. I am probably done with Adepticon, unless someone needs a partner. I will continue to paint and try to squeeze some games in for fun.
BF needs to get there heads out of their asses.. Personally, when I heard that Dave last year talking about turnout and how we need to get more players, I thought to myself, isn't that Battlefront's job. Last time I checked if a company wanted to sell their product, they did not rely on word of mouth. For the price of their toys, you'd think they would advertise. Wait, sorry we are a community, I am suppose to buy your product and sell it too. Is this Avon?

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 am
Staff Sergeant

Paul actually ended up not wanting to do the team tournament. I will see how other things work out over the next couple weeks as I might be able to get myself a partner.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:14 pm
Sergeant

I will go if you need one. I am just venting.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 pm
Staff Sergeant

I understand. I'm just as frustrated as you about the lack of a singles event. I would have tried to run one but me and getting terrain is not my greatest skill.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:32 pm
Captain

Pete S's comments on the WWPD podcast indicate that we'll not see more plastic infantry for a while. He said something to the effect that BF could do three tank kits for the cost of one infantry set. Until technology gets better, BF will focus on tanks.

So in regards to the original question, one might consider PSC as the main effort for plastic infantry for the near future.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]